Butterfly Trophy Glitched

This is a discussion on Butterfly Trophy Glitched within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Has anyone found a way to acquire the butterfly trophy in "a Rock and a Hard Place"? I have completed ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Butterfly Trophy Glitched

Has anyone found a way to acquire the butterfly trophy in "a Rock and a Hard Place"? I have completed it multiple times after the new patch and it is not popping up. Completed the mission with NO deaths, NO restarts from previous checkpoints, AND took it down it one stinger shot. Is this trophy just done for?? if anyone has gotten it in the past few weeks, share how...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hmmm, I would suggest tweeting this to DICE directly on their twitter feed (@Battlefield) so that they're aware of this problem. I'm not sure if this is a problem with just you or with others as well, but hopefully this helps
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Killermachine252 View Post
    Hmmm, I would suggest tweeting this to DICE directly on their twitter feed (@Battlefield) so that they're aware of this problem. I'm not sure if this is a problem with just you or with others as well, but hopefully this helps
    I'll look into that, thanks

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Did you make sure to shoot down the jet at the right time? If you wait for him to fly over you and come back around before firing the stinger, you don't get the trophy.
    PS3 Platinum List: Need For Speed Undercover, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, NCAA Football '10, Madden NFL '10, Fuel, Midnight Club Los Angeles, Madden NFL '11, Call of Duty Black Ops, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Need For Speed Shift, Burnout Paradise, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, Pure, NCAA Football '12, Madden NFL '12, NCAA Football '11, Battlefield 3

Lvl 7 - Gold

Try deleting the patch and reinstalling the game... Maybe that could help if you were doing what the above poster said.

Or delete the game and reinstall it accepting every patch but the newest one.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Delete game data and dont download any patches! It will unlock!