"Complete Warrior" boosting

This is a discussion on "Complete Warrior" boosting within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Hi everyone, I really need someone to help boosting the "complete warrior" trophy from the B2K DLC (1 frag with ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

"Complete Warrior" boosting

Hi everyone, I really need someone to help boosting the "complete warrior" trophy from the B2K DLC (1 frag with jet/tank/assault rifle in 1 life). This is the only one I still need from DLCs and it is really getting on my nerves. I can help you doing another trophy in exchange, like letting you do a roadkill on me with this f*****g skid loader :-)
    Thanks!

PSN : iNiko33

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wow I finally got that... What a pain! The most funny part is that when I succeeded, the frag with the jet was a f***ing road kill when trying to land near a tank on Wake Island. Hahaha poor enemy :-)
    That was so epic. Then I took the tank, a kind enemy came just in front of me with a jeep I completely destroyed with the tank, and then, a gift of god, a noob falling just in front of me, a litte headshot with the L85A2 and "pling"!
    I'm so fucking happy. 6 hours in row to get that shit. My stats have taken a shot, too...........
    Good luck for those who want to do this, it's hard. I think Wake Island is good because the F35 can hover. So with the rockets or the chaingun, it's easy to kill infantry units, and then to fly to the nearest tank.
    Last edited by iNiko33; 02-03-2013 at 12:01 AM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I just came agonizingly close to finally getting this, blew up a jet right away with my heatseekers, hopped out and finally I was able to parachute near a tank, got a kill hop out and I find an enemy to blow away for the trophy...

then I realize I still have the P90 with my assault class, and all of that for nothing
    Trophy Hunter by day, Trophy Hunter by night.