Campaign trophies aren't unlocking

This is a discussion on Campaign trophies aren't unlocking within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Anyone had this? I just didn't get the third one. First was Not on my watch, then Going Hunting one, ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Campaign trophies aren't unlocking

Anyone had this? I just didn't get the third one. First was Not on my watch, then Going Hunting one, and now Butterfly, wtf is wrong with this game? I have to go through these horribly boring missions again, just to get what I missed.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Lvl 7 - Gold

Going hunting didn't unlock once again, so now it's just a big wast of my time.

Lvl 7 - Gold

3rd time, I'm still going

Forget I Was Ever Here

Dude you can edit your posts don't you don't have to make more than 1 post lol but not every mission unlocks a trophy. I played on hard from the beginning and they were popping up I guess when they should have. Are you referring to campaign related or the trophies objectives that are missable

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I used the video in the trophy guide to help me with this one. I don't know why it will not unlock for you.

PRO Member

For the trophy in Going Hunting you have to do the mission in a perfect run, meaning you have to hit every target, not get hit, and make everything perfect, it's hard to do it in the first run. You don't get it by just finishing the mission.

For the Butterfly trophy you have to take down the jet in one attempt, not just finish the mission. I actually got this one by launching the missile, getting killed by the jet and after I died it hit the jet, then got the trophy as I restarted the mission.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Th

For the Butterfly trophy you have to take down the jet in one attempt, not just finish the mission. I actually got this one by launching the missile, getting killed by the jet and after I died it hit the jet, then got the trophy as I restarted the mission.[/QUOTE]
    That's what I was doing, it unlocked after my 6th perfect run, so go figure. I was getting impatient.
    Butterfly one was perfect, didn't get killed or anything, it was my first time trying also. And it didn't unlock.