Can anybody tell me why...

This is a discussion on Can anybody tell me why... within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; ... I get kicked out every single time I use the IGLA in Multiplayer?. I was playing today a Conquest ...

PRO Member

Can anybody tell me why...

... I get kicked out every single time I use the IGLA in Multiplayer?.

I was playing today a Conquest match and the enemy had 2 Jets and 2 Helicopters. Missile bombing everywhere and I'm sometimes dying even when I respawn. That's totally fine. But why can't I defend myself?. Why can't I use the IGLA or STINGER?. That's not fine at all.

Lately every single match I find has a No IGLA/STINGER rule. It's not just the match from today, that was just the top of the tops. 4 air vehicles slaughtering us and we can't defend ourselves, that's the moment when I just don't care and bring down as many as I can before getting kicked out. Good thing you keep the XP you've earned in the match even if you leave early...

I know why I get kicked out, the question I'm really asking is why is it forbidden?. It makes no sense at all to me. It's also not like the most effective weapon, it has 4-5 missiles and you in the jet/helicopter can drop flares so it won't hit you, meaning you only really have 1-2 effective hits.

It's something that's really ruining my MP experience, and it's the people's fault, not the game. And it's happening a lot lately.
    Last edited by annare41; 08-06-2013 at 01:51 PM.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Because it's hurts the 13 year old kids who think they're pros by being in air vehicles all game. But actually they have 0 skill. I only play at DICE servers so i can do whatever i want

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    Because it's hurts the 13 year old kids who think they're pros by being in air vehicles all game. But actually they have 0 skill. I only play at DICE servers so i can do whatever i want
    Pretty much, worse still, you can get lucky and snipe the pilot then get kicked out despite there being no rule against it, also see the very people making these rules breaking them constantly. Usually spoiled children and K/D anal retentives are the bane of this and most other online MP games.

Lvl 8 - Gold

you got kicked out because you broke the rules of the server,if you dont like the rules,dont play in their server.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I get kicked out for using a shotgun, even if there's no warning on the server description.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    I'll try that thanks. My problem is I don't have the expansion packs so it takes forever to search for specific servers, that's why I'll just go to a quick match.

If it's really 13 year old kids there's a lot of them... I thought they'd be playing Call of Duty and leaving Battlefield to actual gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    you got kicked out because you broke the rules of the server,if you dont like the rules,dont play in their server.
    Please read the full thing before responding, I said I know why I get kicked out, what I'm really asking is why is it forbidden almost everywhere lately.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Aaaaawww, you made an admin mad.

See, some people want to play a multiplayer match where you're not supposed to do anything against them so they can feel they're good players.

The best thing you can do is to look at the rules list. Some servers ban certain weapons, like the stinger so admins can fly their jets/helicopters without getting shot down by foot soldiers.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Admins on BF3 are a f-ing joke, they are the biggest children Ive met for hosting, much worse than COD could ever hope to be. The trend that I have noticed on this game is that if it says don't use XXX and you see the admin come in EXPECT them to use XXX because you cant defend yourself. F them it is easier to find a new match than argue I break the rules all the time if I get shot in that manner, I welcome the ban so I cannot accidentally join that crap server again.
    Last edited by Zaraeleus; 08-08-2013 at 07:11 PM. Reason: spelling

Revelations 19:16

I've never seen so many butthurt babies in my life of multiplayer until BF3 allowed you to host your own server/games.

However, the ONE and ONLY rule i agree with for banning, was the C4 bitches in the Close Quarters DLC that would just hide and blow C4 when someone was capturing a flag...and anyone thats played CTF in CQ knows how many possible kills you can get by doing that.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I don't play on rented servers EVER. When you have admins who don't like a certain player for being better than them and they try to punish you for it. I don't get mad if I get kicked I don't even bother to reply to their troll messages, If I do I just reply with "k" or "ok" I don't have the time to waste on these kids or grown ass men who can't accept the fact that I'm either better than them or I outsmarted em'.

As for the ban of IGLAS/Stingers my guess is they just want to have air to air combat due to the simplicity of taking air vehicles down with the 2 weapons, but then again that is a problem DICE failed to fix or try to balance; with the patch they made them read vehicles further.

Only thing I can tell you is to stay away from these crappy servers!
    Playstation 4 day one
    Xbox One day one

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Yeah.... UMA and I were playing a lot of bf3 bout a month ago, I was playing with him so he could get to lvl 45... I got banned at least 30 times in the process just for being too good.

And I was awful at the game before it was free for PS+ and all these CoD noobs came over lol.

Avy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Ever since it got released for free on ps+ its been packed-full of annoyances, lame gameplay and CONSTANT trolling -___- I have officially left for good.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

people that buy servers want to rape everyone and when you kill them while they are boosting kills, it hurts their feelings. also a good pilot can avoid iglas/stingers , so they aren't very good at the game , just bad kids with no skill . whenever I get kicked from a game I chuckle and move on

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    If it's really 13 year old kids there's a lot of them... I thought they'd be playing Call of Duty and leaving Battlefield to actual gamers.
    I think everyone hoped that. There should be at least one game that is free of the swarm.