Shooting Cops in Battlefield 3.

This is a discussion on Shooting Cops in Battlefield 3. within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Ea explains why. Just seen this and I thought I would share. What are your thoughts. To me it's just ...

PRO Member

Shooting Cops in Battlefield 3.

Ea explains why. Just seen this and I thought I would share.

What are your thoughts. To me it's just a game and I know the difference between a game and real life.

EA On Shooting Cops in Battlefield 3 – Millions of Lives Are at Stake | EGMNOW

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Plats-O'-War!!

Why would they have a problem with this? It's just a game. And, (assuming people read the comments below the article), I agree with the 1st post in the comments:
    If they complain about this game...WHY ARE THEY NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT GRAND THEFT AUTO..you can kill cops, medics, firemen, cab drivers, women, men....that is the game they should be whining about.
    This, I have to agree with. At the end of the day, it's JUST a video game.

Lvl 8 - Gold

I've been shooting cops in the face while they were sitting in their cars since Vice City. What does it matter anyways, it's just a game!

If they complain about this game...WHY ARE THEY NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT GRAND THEFT AUTO..you can kill cops, medics, firemen, cab drivers, women, men....that is the game they should be whining about.
    Manhunt is another classic with cop killing... crushing a cops throat with his partners nightstick, digging around in the back of his head with a crowbar. The list goes on.