Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MAJOR CLUE to Battlefield 3 Dino Mode

This is a discussion on MAJOR CLUE to Battlefield 3 Dino Mode within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Originally Posted by FancyJesse I want to play that game Who wouldn't want to be in control of a bunny ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by FancyJesse View Post
    I want to play that game
    Who wouldn't want to be in control of a bunny that shoots laser beams out his/her ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    I hope there is a dino mode, it'd be refreshing to have enemies that aren't Zombies, Russians, Chinese or Arabs. And plus a co-op versus mode against Dinosaurs would be pretty damn epic!
    First time I heard about this, I always wondered what bullets would do to a dinosaur, much less an RPG or a Tank Missile. Sounds very fun to me as well!

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by FancyJesse View Post
    I want to play that game
    I'll contact the best in the business and it will be a reality. I swear to you, if it is the last thing I do before my life ends
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm very hesitant about Dino mode being in this game although I'd really like it. So what dinos in a shooter? I play them for fun and if that adds to the fun factor then why not?
    Platbar by Wadefan1

No Matter What

For you saying the rumor will die on release date, you're simply wrong. Ever heard of that neat thing called DLC?

I would love this mode! It would be a nice break from the serious gameplay Battlefield is known for.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Death View Post
    For you saying the rumor will die on release date, you're simply wrong. Ever heard of that neat thing called DLC?

I would love this mode! It would be a nice break from the serious gameplay Battlefield is known for.
    I guess you're right. I've always loved Battlefield DLC, so hopefully they continue the trend.

PRO Member

Not sure if ill like this or not yet :/ kind of depends on how they do it but....

the way i see it i believe if there is ever gonna be a dino mode in BF3 it will be through DLC...because lets be fair they already have three other modes announced and it seems like the only dino related thing in the game we have seen so far is the dino toy...i just don't think DICE knew people would love the idea as much as they did, and it looks like they have put so much work into each other mode that i honestly don't believe they could have another mode that is as good as the other 3 but hey guess we can always hope right?

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12