Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Terribly disappointed with battlefield 3 campaign

This is a discussion on Terribly disappointed with battlefield 3 campaign within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Originally Posted by WeApOnS- I enjoy SP in any game. Doesn't matter if it's CoD, BF, it doesn't matter. So ...

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by WeApOnS- View Post
    I enjoy SP in any game. Doesn't matter if it's CoD, BF, it doesn't matter. So once i get this game, ill definitely be doing SP first.
    Same with me, I never jump straight into MP until I've finished with SP.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    Did the Bad Company campaigns have destrucable enviroments and set pieces? It's been ages since I played them.
    yeah and they were free roam
    My Platinums:
    AC 2 | AC Brotherhood | AC Revelations | BF:BC 2 | Burnout: Paradise | GoW: Chains of Olympus | GoW: Ghost of Olympus | GoW | GoW II | GoW III | InFAMOUS | InFAMOUS 2 | Killzone 3 | MW 2 | Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time | Red Dead Redemption | UC 2: Among Thieves | UC 3: Drakes Deception

Add me on PSN/Raptr
    MP: Borderlands 2, Battlefield 3, Starhawk, ACIII, Killzone 3

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

I'm at the tank mission now and I've enjoyed most of the campaign. However, I 'm playing on hard and the accuracy of the enemy is a joke, checkpoints are ridiculously placed, I've had cover completely disappear from infront of me, and your team mates are useless. Other than that the campaign is pretty solid.

Also couldn't help but notice how piss poor the sky looked on the jet mission

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I stayed away from all the single player videos except the launch, so I though it was pretty cool. I mean, it's like most of the current FPS SP, decent. I felt drawn into it a bit like I had with MW1.

Retired...

I finally completed co-op and campaign on hard mode but they're not hard as well...

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

The One and Only

I find it funny that you guys have such high expectations on games and later get disappointing and create threads like these.

I bet you the same will happen with MW3.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I enjoyed the SP myself. I don't need big cinematic moments in a FPS... I just want to get straight to the action. IDK... I typically play through on hard so it seems more challenging, which adds to my enjoyment personally.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    I'm at the tank mission now and I've enjoyed most of the campaign. However, I 'm playing on hard and the accuracy of the enemy is a joke, checkpoints are ridiculously placed, I've had cover completely disappear from infront of me, and your team mates are useless. Other than that the campaign is pretty solid.

Also couldn't help but notice how piss poor the sky looked on the jet mission
    i have no idea what game you are playing,but ive never played a game where my teamates have been as helpful as in this game,their have been times where ive gotten pissed because he stole my kill.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Yeah, I don't know what game that guy was playing. I've been in spots were I was pinned down and my teammates saved me. And there's a checkpoint literally every 20 seconds O.o

Lvl 2 - Bronze

The campaign was ok but it could have been more better
    ★Greatness from small beginnings★

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by YaNkSxSuPeRiOR View Post
    Yeah, I don't know what game that guy was playing. I've been in spots were I was pinned down and my teammates saved me. And there's a checkpoint literally every 20 seconds O.o
    its just those moments on hard where they don't seem to do anything.. haha... that's when you really want their help.. but yeah overall the AI is pretty helpful along the way.. there were a few times they had a room cleared before I caught up to them

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

The campaign wasn't disappointing because I didn't expect much from it. It was all right, run of the mill campaign. It was very linear compared to Bad Company 2, and had much less in terms of destructibility. It felt closer to a COD campaign which is not what I wanted from Battlefield 3. Multiplayer is beast though.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Lvl 1 - Bronze

wttffff BF3 campaign was nuts I beat it in one sitting didnt even pause wttff it was so sick

Lvl 1 - Bronze

campaign isnt amazing, but it is pretty solid and fun on hard, and is miles better than the MP of this game. Still lots of issues that havent been sorted from the beta and silly gameplay choices. Yet another FPS MP doesnt live up to the hype

Lvl 6 - Silver

I thought the campaign served it's purpose. Epic gameplay was the main selling point. You can't tell me that jet level was anything below "OMGEPIC". The sniper mission was extremely well done, the tank mission was also very good. Hell, the whole last 3/4th of the game was amazing gameplay-wise.

I'll say this, if you bought BF3 for the single player =

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234