Battlefield 3 Tips

This is a discussion on Battlefield 3 Tips within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Post any tips in Battlefield 3 you would like to share. Mine would be, being a medic will give you ...

Administrator

Battlefield 3 Tips

Post any tips in Battlefield 3 you would like to share.

Mine would be, being a medic will give you enough points usually yo land the MVP 1, 2 or 3 in a lot of the time on Rush.

Make sure to not put the Stalker in nemy sight since it is a mobile spawn point.

I will try to think of some real good ones soon.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah heres my biggest tip whatever you do when you play COD do the opposite in bf3, run and gun is not gonna get you anywhere. Second tip Javlin takes out tanks in 2 hit BUT you need the tank designated with a SOFLAM which is unlocked in recon so when using recon put SOFLAM's somewhere up high they auto designate air and land targets so place them and vehicles will go down alot faster

Lvl 6 - Silver

A few here:
    If you're a a medic: give out medkits regardless of they need health or not. It won't kill you.

Same goes for ammo guys as well

Also, one of my pet peeves in BF: Stay away from people when there is A a tank or B a helicopter near a big group of people. I can't count how many times I was safe from a tank. Mainly a helicopter, if you all scatter, there is almost zero chance he will kill the whole group.

Battlefield 3 <3

to get the special dog tags if you are a veteran you need to go onto battlelog with your associated EA ID and get your ps3 soldier and go to stats the choose dogtags and edit dog tag.

Short video guide for those who didn't understand my run through of how to change the dogtag.

Toggle Spoiler

the url for the site is battlelog.battlefield.com
    Last edited by Vx_S3AN_xV; 10-28-2011 at 06:50 AM.

Awesome Sig and Avvy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 8 - Gold

enemies who fire unsuppressed weapons will show up on the radar if close by.