Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

The Official Battlefield 3 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Battlefield 3 Boosting Thread within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Originally Posted by kiona05 wow i hope you dont have to retire to get in the gaming hall of fame. ...

since March '09

Quote Originally Posted by kiona05 View Post
    wow i hope you dont have to retire to get in the gaming hall of fame. actually sofi boosted the rank trophy so he would know more about that. hit em up.
    true, but you are the ribbon master, just passing the word along like you said

#hashtag

Send a friend request or something I'm just starting this game around level 6 MP

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Im still in need of these trophies, in case anyone's chasing them too message me on PS3:

Decorated
    Obtain one of each ribbon in the game. Missing:

- Kills in Air
    - Kills in Veicules
    - Squad Rush Win
    - Defend MCOM's
    - Explode 4 MCOM's

Vehicle Warfare
    Obtain all 3 vehicle warfare ribbons

Army of Two
    Complete all co-op missions on Hard

Red Dead Redemption; Battlefield:Bad Company 2; KillZone 3; L.A. Noir; Call Of Duty: MW3; Uncharted 3; Far Cry 3; BattleField 3; Hitman: Absolution; The Last Of Us; Need For Speed: Most Wanted; Special Ops: The Line!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i need to get the air ribbon aswell as the stationary weapon ribbon and the co-op trophies my ID is :Malik_EMad-1 btw i knw what to do i got da platinum before this is my alt guess all i need is someone who have a MIc and knows whats his doing

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just need the Air Warfare ribbon & MCOM attacker ribbon. For the life of me I can't get these last 2.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated and of course I am willing to help anyone else achieve any ribbons that they might be struggling with.
    As soon as I've got all the ribbons & reached Level 45 (I'm on 40) I'll be going for the co-op trophies.
    PSN ID: FredReece
    I have a headset. I'm in England so timezone is GMT. Available most nights & weekends.
    Good luck to all!

EDIT: I've got the Air Warfare ribbon so just MCOM attack for me.

I got the Air Warfare ribbon on Rush on Kharg Island. Make sure you are attacking team & wait to spawn in the Helicopter (Viper?). Press X as soon as you are in it to switch to the gunners seat. If you get a good pilot you should be able to get it. Just shoot the f**k out of everything & wait until you see the X meaning you've hit someone and then kill them.
    Last edited by FredReece; 02-04-2013 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Update

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi I'm looking to boost for the bullseye trophy I still need it. I am also willing to help with most multiplayer trophies as I'm still working towards all of my ribbons.

PSN ID: Foxxed

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, Id like to boost in multiplayer. If you want to snipe from long distances and boost that way, I can play with you, as I love sniping. I need to get the armored kill ribbon. I need also the trophy where you do stealth kills in the building with the cameras and that's it. I can help you boost guns. Please have a mic. It makes things easiier.

Psn Id: Assassin___141

With 3 underscores lol.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Im still interested in these two Ribbons (5 Air Kills - 4 MCOM's Defends) and willing to find mates for Co-Op on Hard! I have no mic but im good!

Add me!

Red Dead Redemption; Battlefield:Bad Company 2; KillZone 3; L.A. Noir; Call Of Duty: MW3; Uncharted 3; Far Cry 3; BattleField 3; Hitman: Absolution; The Last Of Us; Need For Speed: Most Wanted; Special Ops: The Line!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN: Farlo1

Looking for a buddy for co-op, a few ribbons, and a ton of utterly useless assignments. Please mention boosting in your friend request

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys ,

I'm looking for a group of boasters to grind some exp , if there's any groups going then , i'd like to get in touch,

If there's nothing then i will ask to form a group of 8 and i will rent a server , to be able to boost...

Psn : Grayem_68

email : Grayem123@live.co.uk

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys,

I am looking for people to boost from multi-kills (I will happily rent a server) and also to play through some coop on hard difficulty. Message up here or drop me a PM

Cheers

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I need some help with the last couple of co-op missions, just looking for a partner, add me as a friend.

-BigMike656565
    PS3 Platinum List: Need For Speed Undercover, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, NCAA Football '10, Madden NFL '10, Fuel, Midnight Club Los Angeles, Madden NFL '11, Call of Duty Black Ops, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Need For Speed Shift, Burnout Paradise, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, Pure, NCAA Football '12, Madden NFL '12, NCAA Football '11, Battlefield 3

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi i need someone to boost with.

Please add me

PSN:Fam_Fredsoe

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm just after the co-op trophies now.
    PSN: FredReece
    GMT & Headset. Available nights & weekends.
    Good luck!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i have the premium and i need boost with all online trophies/coop ,i suck at that game if someone need all of them like me we can boost together,or more players you welcome.

ID- Draconian31(write in the box BF3 BOOST)
    got headset,speak english,french
    im from Canada

PRO Member

If anyone wants to just play the MP, send me a friend request, I only play conquest. PSN: CasualStorm

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hello,looking for people to boost multi kills.
    PSN:t1h0nDubz

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just got the platinum trophy for this game. I want to thank BigMike656565 for help with "Ninjas" and XxGunSmithxX for help with "Bullseye". I enjoy playing these co-op missions so if anyone needs help just send me a message.
    PSN - Leadfoot80
    Last edited by Leadfoot80; 03-20-2013 at 08:01 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm looking to boost Rambo assignment, 350 meter headshot and transport flag carrier trophy, I can help with other trophies etc, I have plat and 97% my psn is DAMONWILLIAMS

Lvl 1 - Bronze

GUYS I NEED HELP GETTING THE BULLSEYE TROPHY, add me on psn: XxGunSmith137xX would be great just tell me you want to help in request

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast