Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

The Official Battlefield 3 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Battlefield 3 Boosting Thread within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Im still in need of these trophies, in case anyone's chasing them too message me on PS3: Decorated Obtain one ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Im still in need of these trophies, in case anyone's chasing them too message me on PS3:

Decorated
    Obtain one of each ribbon in the game. Missing:

- Kills in Air
    - Kills in Veicules
    - Squad Rush Win
    - Defend MCOM's
    - Explode 4 MCOM's

Vehicle Warfare
    Obtain all 3 vehicle warfare ribbons

Army of Two
    Complete all co-op missions on Hard

Red Dead Redemption; Battlefield:Bad Company 2; KillZone 3; L.A. Noir; Call Of Duty: MW3; Uncharted 3; Far Cry 3; BattleField 3; Hitman: Absolution; The Last Of Us; Need For Speed: Most Wanted; Special Ops: The Line!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i need to get the air ribbon aswell as the stationary weapon ribbon and the co-op trophies my ID is :Malik_EMad-1 btw i knw what to do i got da platinum before this is my alt guess all i need is someone who have a MIc and knows whats his doing

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just need the Air Warfare ribbon & MCOM attacker ribbon. For the life of me I can't get these last 2.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated and of course I am willing to help anyone else achieve any ribbons that they might be struggling with.
    As soon as I've got all the ribbons & reached Level 45 (I'm on 40) I'll be going for the co-op trophies.
    PSN ID: FredReece
    I have a headset. I'm in England so timezone is GMT. Available most nights & weekends.
    Good luck to all!

EDIT: I've got the Air Warfare ribbon so just MCOM attack for me.

I got the Air Warfare ribbon on Rush on Kharg Island. Make sure you are attacking team & wait to spawn in the Helicopter (Viper?). Press X as soon as you are in it to switch to the gunners seat. If you get a good pilot you should be able to get it. Just shoot the f**k out of everything & wait until you see the X meaning you've hit someone and then kill them.
    Last edited by FredReece; 02-04-2013 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Update

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi I'm looking to boost for the bullseye trophy I still need it. I am also willing to help with most multiplayer trophies as I'm still working towards all of my ribbons.

PSN ID: Foxxed

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, Id like to boost in multiplayer. If you want to snipe from long distances and boost that way, I can play with you, as I love sniping. I need to get the armored kill ribbon. I need also the trophy where you do stealth kills in the building with the cameras and that's it. I can help you boost guns. Please have a mic. It makes things easiier.

Psn Id: Assassin___141

With 3 underscores lol.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Im still interested in these two Ribbons (5 Air Kills - 4 MCOM's Defends) and willing to find mates for Co-Op on Hard! I have no mic but im good!

Add me!

Red Dead Redemption; Battlefield:Bad Company 2; KillZone 3; L.A. Noir; Call Of Duty: MW3; Uncharted 3; Far Cry 3; BattleField 3; Hitman: Absolution; The Last Of Us; Need For Speed: Most Wanted; Special Ops: The Line!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN: Farlo1

Looking for a buddy for co-op, a few ribbons, and a ton of utterly useless assignments. Please mention boosting in your friend request

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys ,

I'm looking for a group of boasters to grind some exp , if there's any groups going then , i'd like to get in touch,

If there's nothing then i will ask to form a group of 8 and i will rent a server , to be able to boost...

Psn : Grayem_68

email : [email protected]

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys,

I am looking for people to boost from multi-kills (I will happily rent a server) and also to play through some coop on hard difficulty. Message up here or drop me a PM

Cheers

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I need some help with the last couple of co-op missions, just looking for a partner, add me as a friend.

-BigMike656565
    Trophy Hunter by day, Trophy Hunter by night.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi i need someone to boost with.

Please add me

PSN:Fam_Fredsoe

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm just after the co-op trophies now.
    PSN: FredReece
    GMT & Headset. Available nights & weekends.
    Good luck!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i have the premium and i need boost with all online trophies/coop ,i suck at that game if someone need all of them like me we can boost together,or more players you welcome.

ID- Draconian31(write in the box BF3 BOOST)
    got headset,speak english,french
    im from Canada

PRO Member

If anyone wants to just play the MP, send me a friend request, I only play conquest. PSN: CasualStorm

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hello,looking for people to boost multi kills.
    PSN:t1h0nDubz

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just got the platinum trophy for this game. I want to thank BigMike656565 for help with "Ninjas" and XxGunSmithxX for help with "Bullseye". I enjoy playing these co-op missions so if anyone needs help just send me a message.
    PSN - Leadfoot80
    Last edited by Leadfoot80; 03-20-2013 at 08:01 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm looking to boost Rambo assignment, 350 meter headshot and transport flag carrier trophy, I can help with other trophies etc, I have plat and 97% my psn is DAMONWILLIAMS

Lvl 1 - Bronze

GUYS I NEED HELP GETTING THE BULLSEYE TROPHY, add me on psn: XxGunSmith137xX would be great just tell me you want to help in request

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey man, i need that one too, so maybe we can do it together? my headset is broke so its gonna be hard(er) but we can try, and i would really be happy if you could help me out with eleventh hour on hard please

my psn: XxGunSmith137xX

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I know this is sad, but I've had this game since launch way back in 2011, and I STILL need help in doing the co-op trophies. So if anyone wants to do these, help would be very much appreciated. PSN HOOS13R__DADDY Thanks.

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast