Results 1 to 15 of 15

Car Horns Making Return in BF3

This is a discussion on Car Horns Making Return in BF3 within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; https://twitter.com/#!/TomasDanko/st...73543730167808 Honk Honk! You wanted car horns, we listened. Look out for upcoming patches....

  1. #1
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,267
    Reputation
    310

    Car Horns Making Return in BF3

    https://twitter.com/#!/TomasDanko/st...73543730167808


    Honk Honk! You wanted car horns, we listened. Look out for upcoming patches.

  2. #2
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Hysteria's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bedfordshire, UK
    Posts
    1,047
    Reputation
    18

    .........why didn't they start off in the game?


    Screw public opinion, car horns are a necessity!


  3. #3
    Lvl 6 - Silver

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    6

    I cannot think of anything more necessary than a car horn in a game. Really though, why do the players want them? Seems kind of..well, silly to include it ingame.

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Submerge's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    102

    Quote Originally Posted by Raebus View Post
    I cannot think of anything more necessary than a car horn in a game. Really though, why do the players want them? Seems kind of..well, silly to include it ingame.
    Because car horns have been a fundamental part of the franchise for as long as I can remember. Plus they are nice to honk when coming up to a friendly soldier, to say "Hop in!". You just double honk.
    I had a threesome last night, there were a couple of no shows but I still had a good time!


  5. #5
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,267
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by Raebus View Post
    I cannot think of anything more necessary than a car horn in a game. Really though, why do the players want them? Seems kind of..well, silly to include it ingame.

    Imagine your driving a massive tank, blowing up everything that is in your path



    suddenly you hear a approaching drone of high pitched noise, you look over the hill, 20 cars heading your way screaming in pain and agony as they are strapped to bombs and plan to destroy you jihad style.

  6. #6
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Oxymoron28's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    26

    I'm hoping they release a patch to prevent people with low IQ from using any form of vehicle in the game.

    Can't think of anything more fun then having a tank driver just stop dead so he can destroy a building whilst we're attracting every single missile on the map.

  7. #7
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Oxymoron28's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    26

    Oh and also, matches that are just about to end shouldn't be join-able. Hate getting into a match just in time to see it end -_-

  8. #8
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,267
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    Oh and also, matches that are just about to end shouldn't be join-able. Hate getting into a match just in time to see it end -_-
    Thats how servers like the PC games have work.

    you join a game reguardless of what progress is in-game.

    it's 10x better then the terribad matchmaking system most games have (You have to find other players to create a server, instead of jumping into a server already there for you. no stupid issues on day one like the Xbox version had.)

  9. #9
    Huge Skip Bayless fan.
    El Jefe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Set of ESPN: First Take
    Posts
    3,357
    Reputation
    99

    will this have a major impact on the game?

    Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser


  10. #10
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    stealthkiller22's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    6

    i could care less about car horns

  11. #11
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Deth's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hill 137
    Posts
    816
    Reputation
    34

    There's a thread made for this?


  12. #12
    Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<
    FancyJesse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    848
    Reputation
    42

    That's pretty cool.
    I was trying to honk to get my teammate to get on.. but.. it didn't work :/

    They should add a two-seater jet.. or at least an extra jet on each team.
    The skies are too empty.
    It's just a flesh wound.

  13. #13
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Oxymoron28's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    Thats how servers like the PC games have work.

    you join a game reguardless of what progress is in-game.

    it's 10x better then the terribad matchmaking system most games have (You have to find other players to create a server, instead of jumping into a server already there for you. no stupid issues on day one like the Xbox version had.)
    No no, I like the server browser (more games should have server browsers). My point is that if a match has passed a certain number of tickets, that server shouldn't be visible in the browser at least until the new round starts. It's nit picking, but can be fucking annoying as hell at times.

  14. #14
    Lvl 9 - Gold


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    south california
    Posts
    1,005
    Reputation
    1

    I hope people don't abuse it and It annoys people.aslong as its not annoying I don't care

  15. #15
    Gorilla see, Gorilla do
    Creditdue's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    $crilla Villa
    Posts
    1,780
    Reputation
    62

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    I'm hoping they release a patch to prevent people with low IQ from using any form of vehicle in the game.

    Can't think of anything more fun then having a tank driver just stop dead so he can destroy a building whilst we're attracting every single missile on the map.
    If only...

    Nothing more annyoing than a tank driver camping on a flag we already have


    Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO