Battlefield 3 News (3) You want more ?

This is a discussion on Battlefield 3 News (3) You want more ? within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; So Yeah 3 news in just one post, feel free to post and enjoy the reading ! Battlefield 3 Ships ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Battlefield 3 News (3) You want more ?

So Yeah 3 news in just one post, feel free to post and enjoy the reading !

Battlefield 3 Ships 10 Million Copies In First Week

EA CEO John Riccitiello has announced that Battlefield 3 has shipped 10 million units for Battlefield 3 on its first week on sale.
    Keep in mind, the number of copies shipped is different to that of the number of copies actually sold. As Riccitiello said it’s too early to calculate the actual number of copies sold for the game. Nevertheless, the fact that EA shipped that many copies of Battlefield 3 in the first week shows there is a very strong demand for the game.
    Peter Moore, the new COO commented:“This is the biggest one-day shipment the company has ever done.” To put this further into perspective, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 has shipped 11 million copies in total since it was released back in early 2010. Battlefield 3 is sure to eclipse this in just a few more days for sure.
    It will be interesting to see how Battlefield 3 holds up when the likes of Uncharted 3 is released next week and after that its main rival Modern Warfare 3 is out the week after.
    10 Millions copies are quite A LOT, Any bets here ? All my money goes for Battlefield 3 selling more copies in a week but eventually MW3 will surpass the 10 million copies Battlefield 3 sold.

New Battlefield 3 Patch Details

Official details have been provided about what weapons and vehicles will be adjusted, as well as what kinks will be worked out now that the patch has been confirmed.
    Balancing
    Battlefield 3′s Gameplay Designer, Alan Kerts, reveals that “pistols will be getting a bit of love in the near future.” He also admits that the ump nerf was a bit harsh, “it [UMP] got the nerf bat pretty hard. Gave it back some power today. I’ll be playing to monitor balance.” Senior Designer at Dice, Fredrick Thylander has also confirmed that Jets will be getting a buff as well.
    Issues
    - PS3 users communication problems
    - BF3.exe has stopped responding on PC
    - Teaming up with friends and getting into the same side
    - PS3 input lag
    - As well as many other issues that players have been experiencing since the games launch
    We will keep you updated as more details surface on which issues specifically will be adressed.
    It doesnt look as a long list though. Are you already enjoying Battlefield 3 ?

Battlefield 3 ‘Back to Karkand’ DLC Coming this December

Now that you’re done with the Battlefield 3 single player campaign and looking for more multiplayer experience with new maps, it’s time to head back to Karkand this December as DICE releases its first expansion for the award winning Battlefield 3.
    The Back to Karkand expansion will include four of the greatest Battlefield maps in the franchise; Strike at Kanarkand, Wake Island, Gulf of Oman and Sharqi Peninsula. Along with four new maps, there will be five new dog tags, five new achievements / trophies, three vehicles, and 10 iconic Battlefield weapons.
    If you haven’t picked up Battlefield 3, check out our review.
    I hope it will be as any good as Battlefield 2 Vietnam was. Are you going to get it ?
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

screw the shipped nonsense. i want to know how many actually sold. also i think mw3 will do better no doubt

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 8 - Gold

only news im interested in hearing is dice patching the game to fix the problem with the game getting stuck on the loading screen,and the lighting bloom is flipping ******ed,i also dont understand why i can knock the face of a building off with a rpg but i cant shoot the headlights off a car.