Signed up to battlelog?

This is a discussion on Signed up to battlelog? within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me actually sort this out. i've checked the website and the FAQ's ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Signed up to battlelog?

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me actually sort this out. i've checked the website and the FAQ's and EA online and origin and nothing works!!/is not helpful.

Can anyone actually link/tell me how to properly sort it out.

I've played like 10 hours on multiplayer already, done lots of campaign and co-op, whilst taking breaks to see if it wants to work, ive tried adding thr game to the profile thing on EA but nothing seems to work. And i cant add my PSN to my account either. Such a mess.

Any help is much appreciated.

WHO DAT!!!!

soon as i signed into battlog on the website it showed up on my game. were u able to logon to battlelog? I was already signed up from previous games and just had to remember my password and i was good

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well reading events from their twitter timeline it seems as tho they have been having some issues with it lately and are working on fixing.

Revelations 19:16

Everything worked for me...i made sure all my info was correct on ea's website, and then went to battlelog.battlefield.com, signed on, checked on the ps3 and it was all good.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I had no issues. If you sign up on the battlelog online, it should automatically input info from your psn (and it's real time too, as soon as the match is over the battlelog is updated).

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

I can't sign into Battle log. I sign into my EA account, its works, then I use the same information to sign into the Battle log and it doesn't work.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Lvl 1 - Bronze

For me it just says that I have to buy the game to gain access when I try to login to battlelog

worlds biggest welch fan

I just signed in and forgot I had one for BFBC2. stoked.

best of luck. yo
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum