destruction?

This is a discussion on destruction? within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; so i played my first mp game and i noticed that i can shoot bazookas at everything but it never ...

Cal
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

destruction?

so i played my first mp game and i noticed that i can shoot bazookas at everything but it never gets destroyed, windowframes 100% intact.. i mean wtf is this, i dont want anyone fucking camping in this game, where is the destructable enviroment that we all loved so much?

btw it was some city map, i dont even like that, i want to play in a natural enviroment but no idea how to.
    Last edited by Cal; 11-01-2011 at 07:25 AM.
    Going to the Chapel, Gonna Get Married.

Lvl 8 - Gold

A lot of stuff seems to be indestructible. The problem is, you don't know which thing you can and can't destroy. Some walls blow up and some remain intact so it's a bit disappointing when you try killing an enemy hiding in a building, only to find that he survives.

And you can select maps from both the server browser and matchmaking. Just select the map you want to play.

Cal
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

oh i didnt know how to i was doing browser but everyone had the same map, well either the one i played or operation metro but i dont like that one, i want to be on an island with tanks and helicopters.

Administrator

I will agree that Destruction 2.0 (3.0?) really isn't as big of a factor as it was in BFBC2. But I have died from being in the road and a RPG hitting the wall and the wall collapsing onto me. So I don't know.
    I had a threesome last night, there were a couple of no shows but I still had a good time!

Cal
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
    I will agree that Destruction 2.0 (3.0?) really isn't as big of a factor as it was in BFBC2. But I have died from being in the road and a RPG hitting the wall and the wall collapsing onto me. So I don't know.
    that sounds awesome, appart from dieing, or maybe still.

Was that online or in the campaign btw, havent seen anything crumble online yet.

Lvl 6 - Silver

u must just be shooting the wrong areas. the spots which are actually accessible, those walls can usually be broken down (ex, a second floor window area), and there are city maps, underground, very open areas, its more fun random imo, unless you have a favorite map of course. try grabbing a tank and shoot some stuff to solve the destruction problem. ive blown people away with a tank shell through the wall. fun times

Lvl 4 - Silver

Yh city maps are great for destroying the buildings walls, even on like 3rd floor lol

So dont know how ure missing it but destroying buildings in cities, the walls are crashing down everywhere

Sig By Apokolypz

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

There isn't as much distruction in BF3 compared with BC2. Might have to do with the jets and certain map locations.

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Lvl 1 - Bronze

yeah so far everything seems to be destructible.. minus the areas on the outside of the map...I died in a building after a tank ran through it ...