Uhh. What?

This is a discussion on Uhh. What? within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; I don't know if this is a glitch or what. I'll be randomnly flying a jet or sometimes a Attack ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Uhh. What?

I don't know if this is a glitch or what. I'll be randomnly flying a jet or sometimes a Attack Helicopter, and I won't hit anything. Heck, I'd be up in the sky nowhere near anything. I'll just randomnly blow up, it says "Bad Luck" I'm guessing that means I killed myself. But I would go back to the spot roughly where I blew up, and there's no pole, tower, anything.

Anyone know what this is about? I'm getting sick of just dying for absolutely no reason.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Had that once or twice, but I mostly have problems where my jet is acting like it's just made contact with another jet. Not to bad most the time I just fly it out but once it did it when I was flying low and it took me out the sky and killed me -_-

Lvl 8 - Gold

Another one I can't explain is my jet will go from 100% health too below 20% health for no reason what so ever...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Lag probs a lot f my jet death suicides/if not all are from lag i deduce

Prayer Warrior

i would chuck all of that up to EA being money hungry and not really caring what quality they put out. they are going way down hill lately

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 1 - Bronze

At least it's "Bad Luck" instead of "Suicide" since you don't lost any points for it. Not sure if it still counts as a death though.