Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

dissapointed and will sell my copy.

This is a discussion on dissapointed and will sell my copy. within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; the only thing i dont like about battlefield 3 is the controller for the air veichles. i wish they were ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

the only thing i dont like about battlefield 3 is the controller for the air veichles. i wish they were like the controlls in bfbc2 less complex. thats why i dont play conquest either rush or team deathmatch. atm i cant stop playing its freaking epic

Platinum Dohvakiin

If you are not an FPS fan. Battlefield 3 was probably not the game to buy. I'm not harping on you for doing so. It's just Battlefield has a learning curve. It's not exactly the game you become good at over night. Air Craft controls in the series has an even bigger learning curve.
    When I first started playing The Battlefield series on the PC. I hated the game. And at the time like you. I wasn't a big FPS fan either. But the more you play the game. The better you become at it. I don;t know how it is on the console. But back when I was playing it on the PC. The last thing you care about is how many times you die. KDR's were meaningless back then. The thing that everybody looked at was your win ratio. Because Battlefield was about winning the objective. Not how many kills you get.
    You would see people with a .56 kdr but have a win ratio of 70%. Those were the people you wanted to play with. The main thing with BF is. Find a role that you are good at, first. Then learn the game. The switch to another role, and learn that one, and so on. Everybody who plays BF can't fly a Helicopter or a Plane. Just like everybody can't snipe. There's a lot of things you can do in BF. That doesn't involve killing people or maneuvering a vehicle. Medics and Engineers are more valuable than the guy with the highest kdr.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-In-A-Tree View Post
    No offense, but you sound like another CoD fanboy looking for an excuse to bash BF3.
    He doesn't like FPS games at all. The Battlefield series are not for beginners to the FPS genre at all IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    the only thing i dont like about battlefield 3 is the controller for the air veichles.
    Just keep practicing. I was going all over the place with a helicopter, but I gradually got better when I was playing 'Fire from the Sky' with a friend. It feels pretty damn cool when you can control it like nothing I still need practice for jets though.

Cal
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

i used to play bf on pc (the first one) just for fun, and bfbc (1) i played on the ps3 online a bit, not much tho.. just as a sniper having some casual fun.

I know this game isnt about 'k-d' thank god but im just very dissapointed in the lack of that coop. I wouldve liked being on the same side with the person i team with, and i just cant win that chopper mission in the coop mission mode so we did the 1st mission 5 times in a row and it got dull fast.

This is not a game i'd ever want to play for footsoldier stats, hell.. i hate the whole cod gameplay ..its exactly why i was willing to go battlefield because i was like.. im just going to get a jet and hammer it into the ground on footsoldier location. That was my intention. And i must say i did kill a few footsoldiers from boat but then i couldnt find the boat anymore after, there were only gunboats and a tank like thing that got highjacked by another player after i was on the water shooting at the shore. And he drove it onto land where we were killed.

I really really dread the footsoldier play see, so that the flight controls on especially helicopters are so incredibly ******ed is a slap in my 60 bucks payed for this game face.
    Going to the Chapel, Gonna Get Married.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Honestly, I don't play MW or BF simply because of how much everyone hypes about it. I don't see how they're any better than the other shooters around (there must be reason in there somewhere)

Maybe you will have better luck with a game not known primarily for it's online multiplayer? Some good shooters with co-op like Resistance 3 or Killzone 3 (has tanks, mechs, jetpacks). I would also recommend Borderlands, even though this is a bit more of an RPG it has got lots of guns and great co-op play.

Cal
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisOi View Post
    Honestly, I don't play MW or BF simply because of how much everyone hypes about it. I don't see how they're any better than the other shooters around (there must be reason in there somewhere)

Maybe you will have better luck with a game not known primarily for it's online multiplayer? Some good shooters with co-op like Resistance 3 or Killzone 3 (has tanks, mechs, jetpacks). I would also recommend Borderlands, even though this is a bit more of an RPG it has got lots of guns and great co-op play.
    I LOVE borderlands and looking forward for B2. I have all its dlc and have almost all trophies cept a few that glitched out on me like the braaaaaains trophy and the greater coliseum challenges cause those take 2 days to complete and cant be saved mid term.

I played resistance 3 yesterday with my younger brother and it was pretty nice though its kinda flashy and we laughed our asses off seeing eachother crouch-walk all over the place.

I tryed to sell my BF3 copy yesterday but i was offered but 25 bucks and no thanks, i just payed 60 for it a few days ago. :[
    If only there was some way to force your premade team into YOUR SIDE in a battle atleast i could play duosniper or go flying with my younger brother :[
    It would be bearable.
    Going to the Chapel, Gonna Get Married.

Lvl 4 - Silver

This is what happend when a cod fanboy enter a real game POINT!

Awesome Sig Made By BLADIAAAAAAA!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12