(sF) Clan Recruitment

This is a discussion on (sF) Clan Recruitment within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Myself and my Co-Leader bobbyblitzed are looking for new recruits for sF on Battlefield 3. Requirements are you have to ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

(sF) Clan Recruitment

Myself and my Co-Leader bobbyblitzed are looking for new recruits for sF on Battlefield 3. Requirements are you have to have a mic and speak English, a team player and always looking for the win (not kill death ratio). The main game modes we play is Team Deathmatch, Squad Deathmatch and Squad Rush.

(sF) Background - sF was originated on Rainbow Six Vegas in 2008. The main game mode we played and clan battled on was team survival (very tactical, once you die there was no respawn.) We were undefeated because we played as a team. We then moved to MW2 which was short lived because the game became a campers haven. When Battlefield Bad Company 2 released we then moved to playing it on Squad Deathmatch and Squad Rush and have been there until BF3 released.

If you are interested in joining please look me up on origins or message me on the PSN. We will give you a chance to play with us and see where it goes from there. We like to play for fun, don't like to camp, love to win!

PSN: iKillU85 - Leader
    bobbyblitzed - Co-Leader

Lvl 2 - Bronze

You say you don't look at KDR but the main gamemodes your clan plays are DM kinda need a good KDR for those gamemodes

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by terror View Post
    You say you don't look at KDR but the main gamemodes your clan plays are DM kinda need a good KDR for those gamemodes
    What I am talking about is people who don't play as a team and would rather sit back and go 5 - 0 because they camped in a bush the entire match. I am looking for players who want to win. Someone running around knocking out a 20 -19 round is more help to the team than camping 5 -0. That's what I am talking about as far as KDR goes. A High KDR doesn't always mean someone is a good player anyhow. You can be someone that does nothing but use vehicles or be the guy that would rather only get 3 kills in a match and not die at all (Camping).

Trophy Hunter Kid!

hey, i like the idea and the clan, add me please. I think i am full of friends, i will be playing tomorrow and i will delete some friends so i can ADD you, but send me a message so i can remember your name and add you ok, PSN= war_boy98

Lvl 6 - Silver

sounds cool. im in. but, i am competitive. i also play other games like COD and Madden and MLB... so i play about 4 hours BF a week
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!