Nemesis Ribbon Question

This is a discussion on Nemesis Ribbon Question within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Nemesis Ribbon - 200 XP In a round, get 2 Nemesis Kills You must become someone's Nemesis to earn this. ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Nemesis Ribbon Question

Nemesis Ribbon - 200 XP
    In a round, get 2 Nemesis Kills
    You must become someone's Nemesis to earn this. You have to kill someone 5 times (ODes not have to be in a row and you can die multiple times, even by the person you are trying to get the Nemesis bonus against) in order to get one Nemesis kill bonus, then if you kill the same person 2 more times (7 times total) you will get the ribbon. Or you can kill 2 separate people 5 times each. You can try to go for this in Squad Deathmatch and it might be easier. Again, you CAN die and can other players inbetween you just have to make sure you kill someone 7 times to get 2 Nemesis bonuses against them, even if they killed you 7 time in the process as well.

can anyone prove that Sajiko's trophy guide from .com is right and you can die in the middle of your streak and keep going??? I personally have not found that to be the case

Lvl 1 - Bronze

from what i've read, killing the same person 5 times makes them your nemisis. you need to kill that person a total of 7 times WITHOUT them killing you. their teammates can kill you, but as long as it isn't your nemisis... it should work.

it might just be easier to join a friend, try to get on the other team and meet them somewhere on the map and take turns getting 7 kills on each other.

this is one of the few ribbons still giving me trouble. if anyone has any useful advice or tips, post away.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I was under the impression that this ribbon is awarded for killing your nemesis. Your nemesis is someone that has killed you three times or more and can be more than one player if you are being killed a lot.

I would assume a good way to get this trophy is just get killed loads of times and then towards the end of the game just start playing normally. If every player on the opposing team has killed you three times you only need to kill two of them

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy4039 View Post
    I was under the impression that this ribbon is awarded for killing your nemesis. Your nemesis is someone that has killed you three times or more and can be more than one player if you are being killed a lot.

I would assume a good way to get this trophy is just get killed loads of times and then towards the end of the game just start playing normally. If every player on the opposing team has killed you three times you only need to kill two of them
    I thought the first part would be true. Have someone become your nemesis, then kill them. Based on the the answers in this post, you need to kill the same person the seven times without being killed by them

However, three is not the magic number here. You need to kill someone 5 times for them to become your nemesis. I've gotten as high as 4 kills though, and haven't gotten the nemesis status

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've got the ribbon a few times now and the way i got it was killing 2 people 5 times each without them killing me. but killing 1 person 7 times should work aswell.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need the ribbon of suppression kill assists.
    Who can help me?
    if you want me to add you pls 3
    My name SWT-CrucherzZ
    there there is to that is that ribbons

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i also need this, and squad wipe and sqaud deathmatch winner for the trophie, if ne1 can help?? my psn is damonwilliams

Lvl 4 - Silver

This is very old guys, don't reply to it.

Revelations 19:16

I've got all ribbons, and the nemesis medal about 4 times...and for Nemesis, you simply have to kill the same person 5 times in a row without that SPECIFIC person killing you.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by SwT-CrucherzZ View Post
    I need the ribbon of suppression kill assists.
    Who can help me?
    if you want me to add you pls 3
    My name SWT-CrucherzZ
    there there is to that is that ribbons
    I found that following team mates with a LMG helps a lot, just don't be to accurate when shooting at the person your team mate is. I tend to get this often when playing rush

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys"

Lvl 6 - Silver

After 31 Nemesis medals, here's what I think 1 Nemesis bonus is equal to:

- killing the same person 5 times without them killing you (you become their nemesis)
    - if they still haven't broken your streak of 5, every 2 kills you get on them after that should equate to a bonus (if at anytime you are killed by that person while you're on your streak, the streak is reset and you must become their nemesis once again)

I'm pretty sure people above have already stated this and this post should clarify and justify their statements.
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Killermachine252 View Post
    After 31 Nemesis medals, here's what I think 1 Nemesis bonus is equal to:

- killing the same person 5 times without them killing you (you become their nemesis)
    - if they still haven't broken your streak of 5, every 2 kills you get on them after that should equate to a bonus (if at anytime you are killed by that person while you're on your streak, the streak is reset and you must become their nemesis once again)

I'm pretty sure people above have already stated this and this post should clarify and justify their statements.
    From 5 kills every kill gets you a bonus. 50 score for 5 kills, 60 for 6 kills, 70 7 kills, etc, etc.