Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

warning if you xp boosting

This is a discussion on warning if you xp boosting within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Excellent! I don't get people who boost. Isn't it more interesting earning your gear then it being given to you ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

Excellent! I don't get people who boost. Isn't it more interesting earning your gear then it being given to you for doing nothing?

Bring on the banhammer!

Revelations 19:16

Good...boosting demolition kills and knife 5 friends was ok in BFBC2 to me, but boosting points? Come on, its not that hard to rank up in BF3.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I am not going to lie I have been guilty of boosting in the past to receive that last multiplayer trophy but I usually do it as a last resort and haven't ever boosted xp. With Battlefield I will trawl through to level 45 and by that time have picked up most of the ribbons but if not I will boost them.

worlds biggest welch fan

thank god there cracking down on this.

cheaters make leaderboards pointless wow you got 198 headshots in one game and didn't die = get a life yo.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Lvl 9 - Gold

About the only thing i had trouble with was the m-com defender ribbon and i got that by just sitting near the stations for whole match which is something i almost never do, it sucks that you have to kill people at the same time they are planting, you have to stay far enough away so you can still jump up and shoot them but close enough so you can hear them arming it.
    Had other teammates kill the person before they got to plant a few times which got annoying to but i got it on my first real game trying on damavand peak.

The other ribbons are fairly straightforward if your having truoble getting anti explosives ribbons use infared on the tanks the mines show up easily and just drop a shell between them.
    For the Air warfare ribbons just get in a gunner seat on the helicopters with even someone who can just get the helicopter over a flag and not crash instantly and youll get heaps of kills if you dont get shot down.
    The rest of the online ones are just get kills with each weapon pretty much and level 45 which doesnt take that long really.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Dice is only banning who they want to, they let some people get away with boosting and others they ban them. How can dice let someone get 1746 kills and 7 deaths in one match and not ban them and wipe their stats for boosting?

Platbar by the infamous In2
    "If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it.
    If it's marketed right, you'll buy it, but...if it's real, YOU"LL FEEL IT"

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Twizzle View Post
    Dice is only banning who they want to, they let some people get away with boosting and others they ban them. How can dice let someone get 1746 kills and 7 deaths in one match and not ban them and wipe their stats for boosting?

waah, they will get around to everyone dont worry

Lvl 7 - Gold

even these guys who have clans on pc are probably boosting they set up 4 man match and lock the server
    these guys need to get stats wiped

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsonofvenom View Post
    good, in this game, there is no point in boosting, be patient for fecks sake and enjoy the bloody expierience.
    ^^ this.

Regional Manager of War

Boosters do kill the online experience no matter what game it is, good thing DICE is doing something about it

Lvl 4 - Silver

Ohh,c'mon people,what's wrong whit us,the boosters?We don't cheat or somthing like this..

Awesome Sig Made By BLADIAAAAAAA!!!!

Revelations 19:16

Its taken me just over a month from release night to get dam near every ribbon, and reach rank 45 for the . Not that hard if you just try and enjoy the game. Another for your collection from boosting?!? Get the Fuk out!
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Oh they can tell trust had some brits that I play with from London all get banned swiped and not only that but I.P. blocked so and that went for thier NFS games to that we cant play on together anymore so they told me while we were playin MW3 and I know factually there have been several games where Ive gotten killed and the guy had dice employeee only dogtags so they are there not to mention I got banned for a pic of my nuts on autolog for nfs hot pursuit they hit me for 72 hours I couldnt play bf3 nfs the run or hot pursuit just two weeks ago..
    ~EnDLesSMinD~

" The square route of 69 = 8 something "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12