Balancing Issues..

This is a discussion on Balancing Issues.. within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Is this something DICE are lightly to look at? I ask because I think that this game in essence craps ...

PRO Member

Balancing Issues..

Is this something DICE are lightly to look at? I ask because I think that this game in essence craps all over MW2 (and I loved MW2) and I suspect it's quite a bit better than MW3 (I've not played it yet so can't comment). However.. as I might of mentioned before the balancing is more often than not totally out of whack - I would say that over a 1/3 of games I've played have been totally one sided and up to 10/15% have been one sided to the point where you can't even spawn without being killed (namely Grand Bazaar if you spawn Market side or Operation Metro if you spawn Cafe side - both of those maps if it's one sided it can end up just being a turkey shoot).

My gripe with this is that it should be an easy fix.. and it's coming close to ruining what is otherwise a fantastic game..

I have to admit I think the jet and heli controls are a tad harsh.. (is it possible to play a private match a-la MW? it'd help being able to practice the controls without just being shot down!)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sometimes i find the game takes a while to balance the numbers on each team. I've had time when 5 people from my team leave/disconnect then noone new joins in until the games almost over/lost. and theres a couple of maps i dont like where the team spawns, mainly Grand Bazaar defenders in rush.

As for the chopper the only way I can see to practice is the coop mission

Revelations 19:16

I agree and think grand bazaar and operation metro should NOT be conquest...those dam levels piss me off if you cant get the upper hand/position and just leads to a dam deathmatch.

If i remember correctly BFBC2 used to spawn you in a SAFE location, or at least not right next to a friggin enemy.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."