Total Stat wipe and Not saving points right now

This is a discussion on Total Stat wipe and Not saving points right now within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Ok, so i've been playing for a few hours today...and just recently i joined a friends game only to notice ...

Revelations 19:16

Total Stat wipe and Not saving points right now

Ok, so i've been playing for a few hours today...and just recently i joined a friends game only to notice that EVERYONE in the match has no stats. it wont save or update, but in the main menu it still has all my stuff?

WTF???
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 9 - Gold

.......Urrrr, I think this may be a returning issue from Bad Company 2.

There was a common issue in that where all your stuff (counted for everyone who played, I think), was reset and you could only play with the default gear. But after you reset the game or come back after time, it all comes back again.

Not sure about BF3 though, this is near-enough the same issue based on what you've stated.

Quote Originally Posted by HYSTΣR!A⋆➒➑ View Post
    .......Urrrr, I think this may be a returning issue from Bad Company 2.

There was a common issue in that where all your stuff (counted for everyone who played, I think), was reset and you could only play with the default gear. But after you reset the game or come back after time, it all comes back again.

Not sure about BF3 though, this is near-enough the same issue based on what you've stated.
    I remember in BFBC2 where i would get some weapon service stars in a few matches, only to find them GONE in the main menu stats, even though the game said it saved.

But yea, this seems to be widespread for me and my friends, and the in-game scoreboard wont even show anyone else's rank for the entire 2 teams. Seems like the servers just got trashed or something...idk, but it wont even update my points now so IM PLAYING FOR NOTHING.

GUESS ITS BREAK TIME!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by djthaiboxer View Post
    I remember in BFBC2 where i would get some weapon service stars in a few matches, only to find them GONE in the main menu stats, even though the game said it saved.

But yea, this seems to be widespread for me and my friends, and the in-game scoreboard wont even show anyone else's rank for the entire 2 teams. Seems like the servers just got trashed or something...idk, but it wont even update my points now so IM PLAYING FOR NOTHING.

GUESS ITS BREAK TIME!
    were you xp boosting people have gotten banned and stats wiped when there were xp boosting

No Matter What

I haven't got this game yet, but this happened in the Beta too. Must be a server issue.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    were you xp boosting people have gotten banned and stats wiped when there were xp boosting
    Hell no...never cheated never will. It has to be a server issue or something because the entire teams dont show any rank and were defaulted back to the original gear.