Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield

This is a discussion on PS3 Owners Sue EA Over Battlefield within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Originally Posted by BALLZ Worry about more importanat things in life. If you're going to pull that one then why ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Worry about more importanat things in life.
    If you're going to pull that one then why are you posting on here and not busying yourself worrying about "more important" things?

BF 1943 sucks anyway they proly did most a favor by not giving it.
    And that's a fact because?

дурак

Worry about more importanat things in life. BF 1943 sucks anyway they proly did most a favor by not giving it.
    So you decided to post in a topic to basically say "Lulz get over it, it isn't important to me, so it shouldn't be for you"? Ok dere tiger.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    If you're going to pull that one then why are you posting on here and not busying yourself worrying about "more important" things?
    killing free time at work.

And that's a fact because?
    Play it you will see

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Battlefield 3 <3

ok so this thread is starting to go off the rails so on topic a lot of different companies say a lot of different things and a large amount of them don't follow through with these "promises". An example would be IW saying they would have official IW dedicated servers for the PC version of MW2 it never happened but nobody tried to sue them like ballz has said why take someone to court over a $10 game when the court fees could be 10x that.

Awesome Sig and Avvy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 8 - Gold

killing free time at work.
    But you aren't killing that time worrying about more important things, practice what you preach...

Play it you will see
    Already have, 100%'ed it and it's a damn good battlefield game. It's better then Bad Company 1 and 2. Your opinion =/= fact.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by vxls3anlxv View Post
    ok so this thread is starting to go off the rails so on topic a lot of different companies say a lot of different things and a large amount of them don't follow through with these "promises". An example would be iw saying they would have official iw dedicated servers for the pc version of mw2 it never happened but nobody tried to sue them like ballz has said why take someone to court over a $10 game when the court fees could be 10x that.
    bingo!!!
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 8 - Gold

if you bought the game because you were expecting 1943 to be on the disc,you should of returned the game as soon as you realized the content wasnt their and demanded a refund,to sue is stupid.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Or they can all get together and report it to the department of consumer affairs(I think you would have to go to the one of the state you reside in) rather then try to get money they dont deserve.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Lvl 6 - Silver

Well, I got BF 1943 with my copy of Bad Company 2 (I bought the Ultimate Edition) so this doesn't really affect me. Although the game itself isn't much, EA should stick to their word, as that would count as false advertising if they do not fulfill their promise. It's not like it really matters anyway though, as people would be playing Battlefield 3 99% of the time anyway, and the rest would be to try out BF 1943.
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Killermachine252 View Post
    Well, I got BF 1943 with my copy of Bad Company 2 (I bought the Ultimate Edition) so this doesn't really affect me. Although the game itself isn't much, EA should stick to their word, as that would count as false advertising if they do not fulfill their promise. It's not like it really matters anyway though, as people would be playing Battlefield 3 99% of the time anyway, and the rest would be to try out BF 1943.
    i never saw a single advertisement for battlefield 3 that said 1943 was going to be given free with the game.

The only sane person here

Quote Originally Posted by HYSTΣR!A⋆➒➑ View Post
    Sell your soul to enjoy watching a vaguely amusing reimagined My Little Pony cartoon and be a part of a collective cult that spam images of the bastards everywhere over the internet. They are called bronies. They are extremely absurd.
    Ok that's crazy talk I'm a brony and nowhere near absurd.

PRO Ninja

yeah we should all sue everything out there, Sony, EA, Activision, Ubisoft, Microsoft, Nintendo, Apple and so on, because they ruin our lives they make us fat, lazy and take away our social life. it's true, there are many gamers out there which has no life,

no i'm not talking from experience. go to school and get a job and a family like me.

don't start to bash me for saying this, you know it's true so don't even bother.

check my awesome plat list if you dare: CLICK ME!

Fight the Future

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    i never saw a single advertisement for battlefield 3 that said 1943 was going to be given free with the game.
    It was announced at E3 that they would include it with the game. Honestly, the inclusion of 1943 was the only reason I bought Battlefield 3 as early as I did. I really wanted that game, and was about to buy it but they announced that it would be free with BF3 so I held off. I never heard anything about them not including it after they announced it, so while I was disappointed that I didn't get the game, it's not a massive deal.

I do think that EA should be held to their word and give free copies of the game to people who bought the game.

Parker

PRO Member

no i'm not talking from experience. go to school and get a job and a family like me.

don't start to bash me for saying this, you know it's true so don't even bother.
    Well that doesn't shout ignorance at all

Not everyone goes straight from School, to a job, straight into a family. And why should they, just because you decided to :-/
    Make it sound like it's easy. But you know... there's obstacles, different things people want to do with their life, circumstances.... but yeah. You're right... life is a dead straight line that everyone should stick to.... to be like you

Lvl 7 - Gold

This is why in Latveria we have no Lawyers, only corpses.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Ghost Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    This is why in Latveria we have no Lawyers, only corpses.
    Sounds like a wonderful place to live

PRO Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Well that doesn't shout ignorance at all

Not everyone goes straight from School, to a job, straight into a family. And why should they, just because you decided to :-/
    Make it sound like it's easy. But you know... there's obstacles, different things people want to do with their life, circumstances.... but yeah. You're right... life is a dead straight line that everyone should stick to.... to be like you
    fyi you can do that in any order you want like for e.g. family, work then school or maybe you can be a bohemian, whatever fits you. i didn't say i'm perfect or anything like that, i have had my problems too and i don't want to talk about them.

i didn't mean to offend anybody, what i meant was that gaming isn't everything in life. many gamers get mad if someone, sues their favourite gaming developer/distributor/publisher because they are afraid that they don't get their games anymore lmao. gaming shouldn't be the biggest part of your life anyway.

sorry for being ignorant and a "A-hole".

check my awesome plat list if you dare: CLICK ME!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNinjaKen View Post
    fyi you can do that in any order you want like for e.g. family, work then school or maybe you can be a bohemian, whatever fits you. i didn't say i'm perfect or anything like that, i have had my problems too and i don't want to talk about them.

i didn't mean to offend anybody, what i meant was that gaming isn't everything in life. many gamers get mad if someone, sues their favourite gaming developer/distributor/publisher because they are afraid that they don't get their games anymore lmao. gaming shouldn't be the biggest part of your life anyway.

I don't know of people getting "mad" cause someone is trying to sue their favorite developer... what people at least in this thread are aggrevated about is it is another frivolous lawsuit... like: woman suing mcdonalds because her coffee was hot and SHE spilt it on herself.... now all the coffee has to say "contents may be hot" OR the guy who sued an RV manufacture because HE set the cruise control and went to the back to make a sandwich... Thought it meant the RV was going to drive itself..... ignorance and a waste of time.... if you bought the game and it had no mention of the 1943 free on it, then just take the damn game back and demand a refund.. don't try to sue a company because they didn't give you something for FREE
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNinjaKen View Post

What you said just came across wrong to me then.
    But yeah, gaming is some peoples lives. Regardless, companies should stick to what they promise, not use a lie as a marketing tool :p
    Cool sig btw
    And Highway...Not a cool sig... just damn scary!

The One and Only

EA

That's all I got to say.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast