Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hot to Nemesis Boosting

This is a discussion on Hot to Nemesis Boosting within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Check this video x10 you fkin noobs. Please dont lock it,i know it's already there but i maked this one ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Hot to Nemesis Boosting

Check this video x10 you fkin noobs.

Please dont lock it,i know it's already there but i maked this one just for nemesis boosting
    Last edited by RedBull; 12-06-2011 at 12:45 AM.

Awesome Sig Made By BLADIAAAAAAA!!!!

Lvl 7 - Gold

I will give you nemesis if you help with air kills and mcom defends....

The Bushiest Pig

Well there is already a boosting thread that would have been fine for this. And Nemisis isn't hard, you'll ge tit by teh time you get to Rank 45 (if you're going for the trophy).

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'm already level 56.I enjoyed the game till level 45.

I don't help you whit any ribbons,i have them all.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig94 View Post
    Well there is already a boosting thread that would have been fine for this. And Nemisis isn't hard, you'll ge tit by teh time you get to Rank 45 (if you're going for the trophy).
    Is not hard at all but those fkin noobs are so retarded that can't even understand how to do this shit.I have pro boosters in my list but when they are off we can't do a shit whit noobs,i mean we group 4 pro boosters whit 4 noobs becouse we don't know if they are gonna leave and if they leave our nemesis bonus is gona be fucked up.And of course we always loose tickets.

PRO Member

Haha! Looks like a circle biscuit jerk off to me :-)

Seriously though.. just play the game and get ribbons/trophies the the proper way. I just don't understand why people bother boosting.. seems like such a massive waste of time. If you don't enjoy enough to play the game normally then don't play it!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Dude,i played the game legitly till 45.I unlocked everything,why wouldn't i boost?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You might be a "PRO" booster but your english is horrible. What's the point of calling yourself a PRO booster anyway? Last I checked "Professionals" get paid to do things and I doubt you and your four lazy friends make a living cheating at video games. Not that I have anything against boosting, it was the bad grammar that sent me into the rant

Quartercircle Forward.

Quote Originally Posted by HaVoK View Post
    You might be a "PRO" booster but your english is horrible. What's the point of calling yourself a PRO booster anyway? Last I checked "Professionals" get paid to do things and I doubt you and your four lazy friends make a living cheating at video games. Not that I have anything against boosting, it was the bad grammar that sent me into the rant
    Not everyone on this website is British/American, so have some respect

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im aware that the internet spans the entire world but thanks for trying to help. As far as respect goes, that is something that is earned and not just given out & Im pretty sure that goes for about all countries as well. So if its respect he wants then instead if calling people noobs in a public forum then maybe he should try offering help instead.

PRO Member

You didnt earn your xp legit dude. Who are you trying to fool, us or yourself? If you are a "pro" booster like the guys in the video with 7million points in one round. Ok, it's 230,000xp per level after 45. So say you're a half the "pro" the guys are in the video. That's 3.5 million a round. That's roughly 15 lvls after 45.

And some more proof you didn't earn your xp
    Alex-inFamous124 - BF3 Stats

Your kill/death ratio, highest nemesis streak, highest kill streak(which is laughable my friend), nemesis kills, ect.

Your highest killstreak 347. Which means you've roughly got it down to a third of what you friends in the video are getting(1100 range) my point is that with just that round with 347 would have pushed you 10 lvls over 45. Just by itself! And you're currently only 18 over. Let me guess, you've only done it 2 or 3 times right? Hah! Then how do you have almost 4000 more kills than deaths? You're not fooling me bro. I actually did the xp legit. The only reason I'm calling you out on it is because you're trying to act like you didn't start xp boosting till you already hit 45.

Want proof?
    OOHighwayOO - BF3 Stats

You should be able to notice the insane differences.
    Last edited by 00Highway00; 12-06-2011 at 08:06 AM.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Revelations 19:16

You know you suck at battlefield if you have to boost to be a nemesis.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alex-inFamous124 View Post
    Dude,i played the game legitly till 45.I unlocked everything,why wouldn't i boost?
    Fair play. If your just trying to complete trophies and not really interested in playing long term then I can understand.. but otherwise it just a hollow victory isn't it? I know the first time I got both the Nemesis ribbon and the MVP (1st) ribbon I was well chuffed - and I just played a game where I got the Nemesis ribbon 4 times in one game (43k 18d - well, well chuffed with that!). So like I said.. if your just trying to mop up on trophies, fair enough.. otherwise like I said it's just a tad lame!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by HaVoK View Post
    Im not england you motherfucker.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by djthaiboxer View Post
    You know you suck at battlefield if you have to boost to be a nemesis.
    Come play whit me.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    You didnt earn your xp legit dude. Who are you trying to fool, us or yourself? If you are a "pro" booster like the guys in the video with 7million points in one round. Ok, it's 230,000xp per level after 45. So say you're a half the "pro" the guys are in the video. That's 3.5 million a round. That's roughly 15 lvls after 45.

And some more proof you didn't earn your xp
    Alex-inFamous124 - BF3 Stats

Your kill/death ratio, highest nemesis streak, highest kill streak(which is laughable my friend), nemesis kills, ect.

Your highest killstreak 347. Which means you've roughly got it down to a third of what you friends in the video are getting(1100 range) my point is that with just that round with 347 would have pushed you 10 lvls over 45. Just by itself! And you're currently only 18 over. Let me guess, you've only done it 2 or 3 times right? Hah! Then how do you have almost 4000 more kills than deaths? You're not fooling me bro. I actually did the xp legit. The only reason I'm calling you out on it is because you're trying to act like you didn't start xp boosting till you already hit 45.

Want proof?
    OOHighwayOO - BF3 Stats

You should be able to notice the insane differences.
    You are retarded.There are lot's of post of me when i was level 45.My spm was 430,killstreack 30,21 nemesis ribbons and like 60 hours of gameplay.You are a noob nothing more.You can play whit me if you want.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Alex-inFamous124 View Post
    Im not england you motherfucker.
    This is good to know, thought I didn't think you were an entire country. As for the name calling, I was hoping we would not resort to that kind of immature behavior. Being a professional and all you should hold yourself to a higher standard.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Oh,excuse me sir.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

That's much better. You may be excused

Lvl 4 - Silver

Lol i was ironic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast