Trade 1943 Voucher for BF3 Dog Tag Voucher.

This is a discussion on Trade 1943 Voucher for BF3 Dog Tag Voucher. within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Dont know if this is aloud or not but... I already own Battlefield 1943 so the code i have is ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Trade 1943 Voucher for BF3 Dog Tag Voucher.

Dont know if this is aloud or not but...

I already own Battlefield 1943 so the code i have is usless for me. Ill trade it off to anyone that wants to trade me for a Dr.Pepper Dog Tag voucher or an extra Pre order bonus Dog Tag voucher. Or ill just give it away at random to someone if no one has any to trade.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hi i don't have 1943 and it won't let me get the voucher. It says i am unable to get it idk y. So u mind lettin me have it? i can try to do somethin for u but i don't have much to trade.

Lvl 9 - Gold

i thought the 1943 thing was canceled

PRO Member

Everyone that owns the PS3 version can get BF1943 free at this website.
    https://1943redemption.battlefield.com/index.php
    It was going to have it when they announced it at E3 and then they changed there minds and alot of people complained so they reimplemented it.
    Instructions from the FAQ is follows

Q: Why isn't Battlefield 1943 included with the PlayStationŽ3 version of Battlefield?

There have been some misunderstandings around Battlefield 1943 and Battlefield 3. To address this we are making Battlefield 1943 available free of charge to owners of Battlefield 3 on the PS3. Vouchers will be made available for these customers via this site for a minimum of six months.

Battlefield 1943 PlayStationŽ3 vouchers will be available beginning on the following dates via 1943redemption.battlefield.com:

Battlefield 1943 PlayStationŽ3 vouchers are available now for PlayStationŽNetwork Sony Europe.
    Battlefield 1943 PlayStationŽ3 vouchers are available now for PlayStationŽNetwork Sony America.
    December 17th, 2011 for Battlefield 3 players on PlayStationŽNetwork Sony Asia and Sony Japan.

Q: How do I retrieve my copy of Battlefield 1943 for the PlayStationŽ3?

To download your copy of Battlefield 1943 for the PlayStationŽ3 please follow the easy steps below.

1. Activate your Battlefield 3 Online Pass for the PlayStationŽ3 using the voucher included in the game (see step #5 for additional instructions).
    2. Visit 1943redemption.battlefield.com on or after the dates outlined above for your region and log in with your Origin ID and password. Click here if you need help with retrieving your account information.
    3. Select your territory. Note vouchers do not work across regions.
    4. You will then receive a PlayStationŽ3 voucher for Battlefield 1943.
    5. Input your voucher into the PlayStationŽNetwork store. Instructions below.
    a.From the XMB (cross media-bar) of the PlayStationŽ3 connected to a network, choose [account management] under the [PlayStation Network].
    b.From the menu select redeem codes.
    c.Enter voucher and select continue.
    d.Download Battlefield 1943.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by OutlawFMA View Post
    Everyone that owns the PS3 version can get BF1943 free at this website.
    https://1943redemption.battlefield.com/index.php
    It was going to have it when they announced it at E3 and then they changed there minds and alot of people complained so they reimplemented it.
    Instructions from the FAQ is follows

Q: Why isn't Battlefield 1943 included with the PlayStationŽ3 version of Battlefield?

There have been some misunderstandings around Battlefield 1943 and Battlefield 3. To address this we are making Battlefield 1943 available free of charge to owners of Battlefield 3 on the PS3. Vouchers will be made available for these customers via this site for a minimum of six months.

Battlefield 1943 PlayStationŽ3 vouchers will be available beginning on the following dates via 1943redemption.battlefield.com:

Battlefield 1943 PlayStationŽ3 vouchers are available now for PlayStationŽNetwork Sony Europe.
    Battlefield 1943 PlayStationŽ3 vouchers are available now for PlayStationŽNetwork Sony America.
    December 17th, 2011 for Battlefield 3 players on PlayStationŽNetwork Sony Asia and Sony Japan.

Q: How do I retrieve my copy of Battlefield 1943 for the PlayStationŽ3?

To download your copy of Battlefield 1943 for the PlayStationŽ3 please follow the easy steps below.

1. Activate your Battlefield 3 Online Pass for the PlayStationŽ3 using the voucher included in the game (see step #5 for additional instructions).
    2. Visit 1943redemption.battlefield.com on or after the dates outlined above for your region and log in with your Origin ID and password. Click here if you need help with retrieving your account information.
    3. Select your territory. Note vouchers do not work across regions.
    4. You will then receive a PlayStationŽ3 voucher for Battlefield 1943.
    5. Input your voucher into the PlayStationŽNetwork store. Instructions below.
    a.From the XMB (cross media-bar) of the PlayStationŽ3 connected to a network, choose [account management] under the [PlayStation Network].
    b.From the menu select redeem codes.
    c.Enter voucher and select continue.
    d.Download Battlefield 1943.
    well do you have an extra cuz it won't let me get the code it says i can't for some reason???

Lvl 1 - Bronze

well ill give it out in a day or 2 i just wanna see if anyone else has an extra voucher code for the dog tags.

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

Toggle Spoiler

Thanks! I was wondering how I could redeem it