Suppression assists..

This is a discussion on Suppression assists.. within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Struggling to get suppression assist ribbon - any hints? I'm guessing that something like The Metro on conquest would be ...

PRO Member

Suppression assists..

Struggling to get suppression assist ribbon - any hints? I'm guessing that something like The Metro on conquest would be a good map/game type to be getting this - along with playing as support. I've done that a few times and as far as I know haven't got close to getting this ribbon. I'd like to think it's that I'm too good a shot so instead of suppressing I'm killing.. but I suspect that ain't the case and I'm just missing something obvious!

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Use a LMG, put extended mags on. Put the suppression perk where your bullets suppress even more, don't burst fire, spot an enemy then just hold down R1.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

I personally used the Recon class on Metro in a game of conquest. There's a corridor at B which sees a lot of action, I just sat behind the counter in the gift shop purposely missing my shots and hoping the someone else would finish them off. Hope that helps

PRO Member

Cheers guys - I might just try combining those two suggestions and seeing how I get on.. :-)

PRO Member

Cheers for the advice - used support with suppress spec. and picked a good spot of bunching and then just keep firing, reloading and firing until 'bing' my much sort after Suppression ribbon! Now for that pesky PDW ribbon... :-)