Rush or Conquest

This is a discussion on Rush or Conquest within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Well being a newbie to Battlefield(I've only played 1943 extensively), I'd like to know the major differences in gameplay and ...

No Matter What

Rush or Conquest

Well being a newbie to Battlefield(I've only played 1943 extensively), I'd like to know the major differences in gameplay and whatnot between Rush and Conquest. This is of course to help me decide what mode I'd play better in.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Death is Awaiting....

Rush is where you defend or attack a bomb site. Conquest is where you basically capture flags.. I play Conquest because imo you can get much more points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 7 - Gold

Rush: You have defending team and the attacking team, the attackers have to destroy both bomb points A and B, after those are gone, you advance to the next to points, repeat that another time and then you win, or if the defenders defend it when time runs out, they win.
    Conquest: Similiar to Domination in Call of Duty.
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

I think Rush represents Battlefiled better; much more team work orientated and intense (because the fighting is in a smaller area. Conquest is also great since there is an emphasis on vehicles (since the maps are bigger) and you also get more points.
    Basically it depends how you want to play, if you want gun on guns fights then Rush is probably the way forward, if you want vehicle on vehicle battles then Conquest is better.

Revelations 19:16

Personally, i like conquest/conquest assault more than Rush. I like having pretty much the entire map at my disposal at all times. That way i have more options and places to move around. Rush just seems to end up being a dam Deathmatch at times...just like Conquest on Operation Metro becomes a dam deathmatch for B flag.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Level 5 Esper

I prefer Rush than Conquest. In my short experience (so far XD), there's more people camping points and doing nothing helpful with vehicles. Granted, that's also true in Rush, but it just feels like there's more of that happening in Conquest.

And it really depends on the map ~ some are really more suited for Conquest whereas some are better for Rush ~ I played Conquest on the PC on Caspian Border and it's like a dam sniper battle from spawn ~~
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Lvl 6 - Silver

love conquest over rush by far...sometimes these feel so hectic it makes it awesome lol. plus im a big fan of lots of vehicles...which r the best part, imo, of this game anyway. conquest tends to last a lot longer for me most of the time, and im a big fan of that as well. rush is great for uh...getting those mcom ribbons, yea.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

More points in conquest

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Conquest plays exactly like 1943 where your team captures capture points, and rush is where one team defends and one attacks, the attackers blow up bomb points and the defenders protect and disarm the bomb points when a bomb is planted.

I personally like conquest a lot more because I don't really like switching roles between defender and attacker

Lvl 6 - Silver

Personally I like both, but judging by my stats, Conquest is where I'm usually at. I get loads of points, plus I love using vehicles (especially the aerial ones) although this is the game type where I'm usually teamed up with them Christmas noobs and I'm the only one on my team going positive.....

For Rush however, is also fun as well as that's generally where the experienced Battlefield players are at and puts me in intense battles for the bomb sites (can get very one sided at times though) but you generally need a good team to be successful, so I only play this when my friends are on.

Like others have said above, in comparison to Call of Duty:
    Conquest is similar to Domination
    Rush is similar to Demolition
    (main difference is that there are loads of vehicles xD)
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Rush is faster paced, and you meet more people more often.
    Conquest is slower but with more vehicles and all the map is available.

I like rush more as it is faster pace and I can win a match within 30 minutes. Also when people actually PLAY the OBJECTIVE you can get loads of kills from defending the M-com from being planted, or after being planted.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13