Game is freezing alot

This is a discussion on Game is freezing alot within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; So battlefield 3 is freezing, more often after i bought the new maps. once right after a match and once ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Game is freezing alot

So battlefield 3 is freezing, more often after i bought the new maps. once right after a match and once right after i killed someone. Is anyone else having freezing issues? this is pissing me off and playing just seems like a waste of time since ill be in a match for 25-45 minutes and not getting any credit for it.
    Last edited by enzodan86; 01-11-2012 at 10:48 AM. Reason: game not mentioned in post

PRO Member

Not had it happen that many times - not considering how much I play.. maybe 2-3 times it total. I think it's been since the new maps.. but I couldn't say for sure..

Lvl 9 - Gold

It's been happening to me during MP and SP. I don't know why
    | Signature and avatar by dsluckay| Platbar by Wadefan1 |

Lvl 6 - Silver

People say this game lags, and freezes, I've only been disconnected once. Never froze. No lag whatsoever. 72 hours and 1 disconnect but I hear people who play the game for 2 hours and claim to disconnect every match. -__-

But I have noticed more people who I play with get kicked, or their system freezes after we got the new maps. It just never happens to me, but I assume it's the new maps.

Lvl 4 - Silver

have experienced PS3 crashes during MP, no new maps installed. Happened alot the first few times I played but thankfully hasn't happened in awhile. I'm pretty sure alot of people are having similar issues, don't stress unless it happens constantly

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

it happend wit me capule of time

Lvl 2 - Bronze

never happened to me. Got disconnected once but that was when my connection sucked. No new maps installed

Toggle Spoiler

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

once in a while, but i have a friend who it happens like every 3rd match and another about every 5th

Sig & Avy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I got the same with Fallout: New Vegas. Stupid Bethesda sucks! No offence guys but Fallout has no problems as a game, it's just that it was made for PC and then ported to Consoles (PS3 and XBOX) are 6 years old technology. Bethesda can't handle big games. I hhave heard that Skyrim freezes a lot too.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

my skyrim has frozen a couple times just on wait screens not during actual gameplay

Lvl 6 - Silver

Maybe its your connection, I dunno. For me, the only time I freeze is during really really long game sessions without a break. But that's only on rare occasions, otherwise, the game plays like a charm
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it