Commander Mode Issues

This is a discussion on Commander Mode Issues within the Battlefield 4 forum, part of the B; Hey there. I have some questions about the Commander mode; - Does the guy being a commander can be the ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Commander Mode Issues

Hey there. I have some questions about the Commander mode;

- Does the guy being a commander can be the one playing on the console itself (PC/XO/PS4) or just random guys with smartphones which will have an application on their phone and they being put in the game and playing the commander mode?

- The commander have infinte tomhawk missles, supply drops, vehicles, UAV, EMP's and whatever. How the fuck is this balanced? I mean the guy can just throw 999 missles even if there is amount of time between launching and kill people with a click of a button. How will i be able to move a tank without being bombed?

Check Those Corners

No, because if you actually watch the MP demo, you can see the commander giving commands. (Move forward, Hold position, Move back, attack)

It isn't unlimited, you have to wait for them to refill. Missiles take several minutes to reload... and bigger missiles take longer.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by CMN View Post
    No, because if you actually watch the MP demo, you can see the commander giving commands. (Move forward, Hold position, Move back, attack)

It isn't unlimited, you have to wait for them to refill. Missiles take several minutes to reload... and bigger missiles take longer.
    Not really 'several minutes'.. more like of one 1 min tops. But it's still stupid in my eye because i wont be able to move a tank without being bombed. So what's the damn point :marccap:

Revelations 19:16

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    Not really 'several minutes'.. more like of one 1 min tops. But it's still stupid in my eye because i wont be able to move a tank without being bombed. So what's the damn point :marccap:
    Im pretty sure your tank will have some defenses, just like they do in BF3 from Javelins and such.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."