BF4 glitch??

This is a discussion on BF4 glitch?? within the Battlefield 4 forum, part of the B; This morning I picked up BF4 & happily started playing the campaign on hard ...... all ok until I get ...

PRO Member

BF4 glitch??

This morning I picked up BF4 & happily started playing the campaign on hard ...... all ok until I get to Singapore, then after being killed, I get spawned under the map, game freezes, reset PS3,.......have to start campaign again because my save has disappeared??? WTF??
    It's only an addiction if you're trying to quit....

Lvl 9 - Gold

the campaign is full of frame rate drops, loading lags and freezings, world object glitches, floor drops, enemy spawn glitches, and a few other things. this game is horrid on the PS3. id suggest getting the upgrade for the PS4 and selling the PS3 copy after youve gotten the platinum or at least the trophies you want

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    the campaign is full of frame rate drops, loading lags and freezings, world object glitches, floor drops, enemy spawn glitches, and a few other things. this game is horrid on the PS3. id suggest getting the upgrade for the PS4 and selling the PS3 copy after youve gotten the platinum or at least the trophies you want
    The PS4 version has the same issue. EA say this was fixed in the patch released on the 17th Dec, but that's total rubbish. I had this problem 'after' the patch.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Only "fix" I've encountered is to usb save your progress after every map. So complete Baku, exit game, plug in USB, save the progress to the usb. It works but it is annoying.

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I hate to hear about you problems with it. Only problem I encountered was the occasional freezing, but I never lost a save file.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Walle View Post
    Only "fix" I've encountered is to usb save your progress after every map. So complete Baku, exit game, plug in USB, save the progress to the usb. It works but it is annoying.
    Using the cloud can be tricky.

What happens to my save file once I upload it? Who watches over it until I download it? Will it be well protected?

Such a strange way to store save files. I think the robots are becoming aware. Skynet.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay