Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Battlefield 4 in a nutshell

This is a discussion on Battlefield 4 in a nutshell within the Battlefield 4 forum, part of the B; honestly do ever say anything positive..... it may be bad but go peddle your negativity somewhere else...

Lvl 9 - Gold

honestly do ever say anything positive..... it may be bad but go peddle your negativity somewhere else

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Man-023 View Post
    honestly do ever say anything positive..... it may be bad but go peddle your negativity somewhere else

i'm sorry the truth hurts

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    the problem is that the hit detection doesn't occur until your like half-way into shooting the person.

if you watch the video, every time a bullet actually registers as hitting someone you see the 4 little white lines pop up in the crosshairs.
    the 4 little white lines is the hit marker I referred to. And yes. Just because the gun is pointed in the vicinity of someone, doesn't mean you hit them with every bullet. There are things like recoil/crappy aim (in the first of the short videos), In the 2nd video he got immediate hit markers, just got killed first due to low health... And like I said, in the 3rd video he did not receive hit markers while hitting someone, yes, but then did when he went down the stairs and the enemy on the left died with 1 shot to the leg, as if they had just been shot. So while yes, it doesn't seem as though he got the hit markers, it does seem like he caused damage to the player... And that could have been caused by lag.

Edit: There we go, the first of your new videos is a good shot of what you're referring to.
    Avy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Battlefield hasn't had a good single player since Bad Company, no one buys this game for the single player and if there weren't trophies for it I would never touch it.
    Trophy Hunter by day, Trophy Hunter by night.

worlds biggest welch fan

Lazer guided missles aimed at seadoo drivers is so much fun, they get so pissed
    I`ve had a good experience jamming bf4 on the ps3, and yes there are hit detection problems from time to time, dont all online fps games have that issue
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

INTJ

INTJ

even angry joe is bitching about it, and i dont like him.

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Battlefield 4 multiplayer is fucking awful and the hit detection is pathetic. If you thought BF3 was bad you aint seen nothing yet.

Given how bad BF3 is on consoles I wasn't expecting anything special with BF4 but BF4 is almost unplayable at times due to pathetic hit detection and lag. If I wasn't stupid enough to get premium I would of sold this game after a day or two. It's the worst FPS game I have ever played and the last Battlefield game I will ever buy.

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

INTJ

BF4 Is so bad dice is in a standstill trying to fix it

Battlefield 4 Problems Halt 'Future Projects' and Expansions - IGN

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

I hope BF5 sells fuck all. DICE need to realize people can only have the piss taken out of them so much.

Fuck DICE, Fuck the reviewers who neglected to mention any problems in their reviews. From 80 to 86 on metacritic? GTFO.

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    BF4 Is so bad dice is in a standstill trying to fix it
    I wanna see these fixes EA. They're all mouth.

After playing the China Rising maps last night I'm over being mad; this shit is just fucking funny now.
    The best part was when Yoo_Hoo_Sniper and I were riding in an IFV and I had to cross a riverbed to get to another flag. The instant we hit the water, our IFV just exploded. And I went on to die instantly several more times in that match.

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    I hope BF5 sells fuck all. DICE need to realize people can only have the piss taken out of them so much.

Fuck DICE, Fuck the reviewers who neglected to mention any problems in their reviews. From 80 to 86 on metacritic? GTFO.
    No doubt I'll be skipping the release of the next Battlefield entry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12