Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Battlefield 4 in a nutshell

This is a discussion on Battlefield 4 in a nutshell within the Battlefield 4 forum, part of the B; bad game...

INTJ

Battlefield 4 in a nutshell

bad game

Breakfast and Chill

*Bad Single-player.

Lvl 9 - Gold

It's the PC version of the game, it should be posted over there, not in the PS3 forum. This is the reason I don't play major games on PC... one of those sequences was "how it should play" and then "how it played for me", so obviously this guy's computer is underpowered, or there are incompatibilities or bad drivers. So much shit to worry about due to the myriad possible hardware configurations they have to try and code/debug for.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    It's the PC version of the game, it should be posted over there, not in the PS3 forum.
    games are made on the PC before they are ported to the console.

every console game ever should be posted in the pc section from now on

Bringing the PAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post

*Goes to post Monopoly to PC forums...

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Battlefield 4 singleplayer in a nutshell

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Lvl 7 - Gold

no1 buys this game for SP, if MP is working correctly fans are happy. And really? because the video was from PC it doesn't belong here?
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

#hashtag

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    Battlefield 4 singleplayer in a nutshell

Much Better ^______^

Negator

With the exception of Bad Company, the Battlefield SP experience has always been terrible.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

The only sane person here

You actually play Single player mode from a battlefield game?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post

If the video was simply meant to emphasize the quality of the content, then fine, it applies here. But it seemed to me it was showing off how badly the game was running, the glitches and bugs and such, which since it isn't the PS3 version, it doesn't apply.
    Since I have no way of knowing what your intention was in posting it here, I guess you get the benefit of the doubt this time. You're just always so negative and bashing on Sony, that it's easier to assume you were implying the game runs like shit on PS3, when this is the PC version, hence my original comment.

Also, your reply isn't even logical. Gameplay videos for different versions of the game should be posted in the appropriate forums, except for in instances where you're showing off content, not performance. Even you should be able to understand that concept.

Check Those Corners

BF in my opinion is made for MP. So unless you're bashing that, go be an idiot somewhere else.

Kiwi Defender

Those are some big technical errors, even for a Battlefield game. But as everyone mentioned already, no one gives a rat's ass about the singleplayer experience, so people don't care.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

BF4 is all(only ever) about the MP,fact. SP always sux,just another war game,I only buy/play it for the online part of the game,which is good,not amazing,but good enough.

PRO Member

Not going to watch the video, because I have been avoiding gameplay etc. But it seems I'm the only person that actually likes the Single Player?

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Not going to watch the video, because I have been avoiding gameplay etc. But it seems I'm the only person that actually likes the Single Player?
    you're not alone Chris although i am still picky whether to pick up BF4 or try COD franchise for the first time ever and see what everyone else is talking about

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

Game on....

That is your opinion ps360 and you are entitled to it. This video does not make the whole game bad. I think you are being very over dramatic to be honest.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Vettes View Post
    *Bad Single-player.
    Still bad game multiplayer

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/11/04/ba...dodgy-netcode/

Where to start? That must be the big question facing DICE right now as they try and wrangle Battlefield 4 into a stable state. Players have been reporting disconnection errors, freezes, crashes and a smattering of bugs. DICE have tabled a list of fixes they're working on on the Battlefield 4 forums, which includes a bug that stops server queues from working and various client instability problems.

Players have also been finding some odd errors, YouTubers TeamTooHeavy have posted a video that apparently shows the silencer on the QBU88 muting sound on a server. More worryingly, many players have been reporting netcode issues, which cause a discrepancy between the game logic that denotes where shots are going and when they hit, and what you're actually seeing on-screen. If netcode's laggy the game might tell you that you've just git a soldier seven times in the chest and been suddenly killed, while from your killer's perspective he's rounded the corner and shot you fair and square. Redditor Hickery123 has rounded up some pretty blatant video examples of this happening here.

netcode is bad, there's tons of gameplay glitches like above, so much more.

the entire game is shit. anyone who says otherwise is delusional.

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

The only one I see that is hitting the enemy but not getting hit markers is the 3rd short video, 4th overall... But then when he shot down the stairs the person died immediately, like they had been hit previously anyway...

The other ones, in 1 the guy was clearly at low health, hit someone with 3 shots then died when hit... then on the dead screen it showed the enemy at 55% health, because he had hit him... yeah.. Don't really notice anything wrong with that.

and the other one, you can clearly tell on the slow motion part that although they pointed the recticle on the enemy, there was recoil causing the gun to not hit with every shot... Also not seeing the problem...

Probably a good thing that everyone doesn't die in 1 hit when the recticle is in the area of the enemy.
    Avy by DaRe_xLw

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ooga View Post
    The only one I see that is hitting the enemy but not getting hit markers is the 3rd short video, 4th overall... But then when he shot down the stairs the person died immediately, like they had been hit previously anyway...

The other ones, in 1 the guy was clearly at low health, hit someone with 3 shots then died when hit... then on the dead screen it showed the enemy at 55% health, because he had hit him... yeah.. Don't really notice anything wrong with that.

and the other one, you can clearly tell on the slow motion part that although they pointed the recticle on the enemy, there was recoil causing the gun to not hit with every shot... Also not seeing the problem...

Probably a good thing that everyone doesn't die in 1 hit when the recticle is in the area of the enemy.

the problem is that the hit detection doesn't occur until your like half-way into shooting the person.

if you watch the video, every time a bullet actually registers as hitting someone you see the 4 little white lines pop up in the crosshairs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast