Battlefield 4 Battle Packs

This is a discussion on Battlefield 4 Battle Packs within the Battlefield 4 forum, part of the B; Is there a time interval between opening battle packs? I opened my first battle pack at level three and I ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Battlefield 4 Battle Packs

Is there a time interval between opening battle packs? I opened my first battle pack at level three and I am now level 11. I currently have two bronze and one gold battle pack unopened. I was told by a friend that I should wait for 24 hours of game play to pass before opening another battle pack.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

You can open your battlepacks whenever you want, there's no time limit. And there's no benefit in hoarding them either, so just open them as you earn them.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    You can open your battlepacks whenever you want, there's no time limit. And there's no benefit in hoarding them either, so just open them as you earn them.
    Actually there is a benefit if you are playing real well then you can use the higher xp boosts but other than that Pancake is completely right there is no point waiting to open them. I don't even get bronze or silver battlepacks anymore but receive a gold one every rank up and there isn't anything spectacular inside of them

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by LEGACY-JOHN View Post
    Is there a time interval between opening battle packs? I opened my first battle pack at level three and I am now level 11. I currently have two bronze and one gold battle pack unopened. I was told by a friend that I should wait for 24 hours of game play to pass before opening another battle pack.
    My friend believes that if I open another battle pack too soon I would lose some of the benefit of the xp boost from the first one. Is that something to worry about?

★ Extra Astronomical ★

My friend believes that if I open another battle pack too soon I would lose some of the benefit of the xp boost from the first one. Is that something to worry about?
    No, you won't use the xp boosts until you activate them from the menu while you're playing a match. If you happen to earn multiple packs in a short amount of time the game will save them for you. I still have four or five unused xp packs and I can't seem to use them fast enough.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Benefit of the xp boost? Does your friend play this often bud? You pretty much get xp boosts in every battle pack just about. If you are rank 11 and just trying to reach 25 for plat it would be great to use them as much possible. I've opened about 9 at once at it didn't effect anything either. Even as I open one at a time at rank 63 I still get my boosts among other items such as dog tags emblems weapon accessories, paint. No need to wait bud...which console are you playing on

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thank you guys for good information. I would like to plat BF4 but it will be all up hill for me. I mainly want to enjoy playing BF4 as well as I can. I am playing PS3