Second assault

This is a discussion on Second assault within the Battlefield 4 forum, part of the B; has there been a release date set for this dlc yet I know it has been an xbox exclusive but ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Second assault

has there been a release date set for this dlc yet I know it has been an xbox exclusive but I noticed there is a trophy list for it on the ps3 now

Forget I Was Ever Here

When the trophy lists get added they normally release it in 1-2 weeks. It has yet to be confirmed

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 5 - Silver

DICE put a hold on any major DLC releases while they work on the bugs, so far I haven't heard anything in the way of getting back to work on the add-ons. The teams who are working on the DLC are the teams attempting all the bug fixes. So, we'll see- either way, I also want Second Assault! >___< I wish they'd add more BF2 maps, or even go WAY back and add some Battlefield 1942 maps lol. Modern day El Alamein anyone? ;P

PRO Member

Rumor has it saying in feburary during player appreciation month . But not really confirmed.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

the lack of second assault dlc on other consoles besides xbox is really starting to piss me off. sure it had exclusive rights but those are long gone, if they were so worried about fixing the game that obviously wasn't tested properly they shouldn't have been wasting time in development to place dumb easter eggs when they had a bigger task at hand. as a long time battlefield player (every game since 1942 on pc) and 3 time premium member, i am seriously second guessing how much i'll support them from now on C'MON ALREADY AND RELEASE SECOND ASSAULT ON ALL PLATFORMS !!! (then go back to fixing)
    "If you watch Rambo backwards you can see him heal everyone with his magical bullets and repair helicopters with nothing but a bow and arrow...beat that chuck"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

@SoS-kryyptyyk i'd love to see Market Garden and Midway again...ahh the good ol' days
    "If you watch Rambo backwards you can see him heal everyone with his magical bullets and repair helicopters with nothing but a bow and arrow...beat that chuck"