BFBC2 Multiplayer

This is a discussion on BFBC2 Multiplayer within the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 forum, part of the B; So i was playing BFBC2 multiplayer for the first time since I bought the CD... the thing is when I'm ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

BFBC2 Multiplayer

So i was playing BFBC2 multiplayer for the first time since I bought the CD... the thing is when I'm playing multiplayer, even though i finish the match and getting all ribbons etc etc.. when i exit to the main menu and checking my stats, I haven't earn a single ribbon, haven't level etc etc. Am I the only who don't get to save their stat or there are few others who have the same problem as me..

Lvl 4 - Silver

That is a known issue. I've had that issue numourus amount of times. Just keep playing and after a while your stats should be updated.
    Don't worry about it, just enjoy the game and check your stats sometimes.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Yeah one thing you don't ever want to do in this game is check your stats in the main menu, for about 5 months it said I was level 0 when in all reality according to statsverse I was in the 40's. Heck, now that they fixed that issue with rank 0, it says on 1 of my platinum stars I have 997 kills..

For all those that don't know a platinum star is 1k kills.

But to answer your question, I haven't heard of anyone NOT having that problem.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I see.. Thanks a lot... it iseems I may not plat this game after all..

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by forsaken8675 View Post
    So i was playing BFBC2 multiplayer for the first time since I bought the CD... the thing is when I'm playing multiplayer, even though i finish the match and getting all ribbons etc etc.. when i exit to the main menu and checking my stats, I haven't earn a single ribbon, haven't level etc etc. Am I the only who don't get to save their stat or there are few others who have the same problem as me..
    It doesn't immediately update your profile. In all honesty, it's random when it finally does. Lol
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The solution is to join a game, then immediately leave. Don't spawn. Just leave. It forces the stats to update because it saves after joining a game with nothing new (in that particular game) to update. This works about 95% of the time. Trust me. It's what I did and I played the game for years. Any problems, let me know and I'll jump on BFBC2 and see if there's any problems.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow_Mick89 View Post
    The solution is to join a game, then immediately leave. Don't spawn. Just leave. It forces the stats to update because it saves after joining a game with nothing new (in that particular game) to update. This works about 95% of the time. Trust me. It's what I did and I played the game for years. Any problems, let me know and I'll jump on BFBC2 and see if there's any problems.
    Lol that does make sense. Good solution, thanks!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

In some cases, EA's database hasn't updated so I contacted them & the y told me I had to finish 40 matches in a row. It worked but was really damn slow.
    I was BORN with a good KD, You merely ADAPTED to one XD