Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

The Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Boosting Thread within the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 forum, part of the B; Originally Posted by GetOff-MY_8allz Hi, I'm looking for somebody to help me boost the Demolition Man trophy, and the trophy ...

Bringing the PAIN

Quote Originally Posted by GetOff-MY_8allz View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for somebody to help me boost the Demolition Man trophy, and the trophy for shooting down an enemy helicopter with a stationary AT.
    PSN is GetOff-My_8allz

I have a headset, and I also have a cell phone with Verizon Wireless so that coordination is easier.
    Wow... How has your name never been reported to SONY? lol

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    Wow... How has your name never been reported to SONY? lol
    Hahahaha. I'm sure it has been, but SONY is too busy laughing to do anything about it. XD

PRO Member

need a lot of the mp trophies but mostly looking for help with demolition man and et tu, brute.

psn snakebit10
    put bfbc 2 in message

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've stopped playing the game, however I'm missing the airkill trophy, I'm willing to help others with any mp trophies.

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Hey guys, fresquinho & I are now friends for boosting this but it is really hard to do so, we figure getting a few more guys (friends) together for a squad rush would easily help us get these near impossible trophies like Demo & that knife a friend one, so add both of us with a little note about PS3T & squad rush trophy or something idk.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

need Onslaught partners
    PSN ID: alexyov1

BFBC2 100%
    Last edited by alexyov1; 03-30-2012 at 06:30 PM.
    Proud PlayStation Owner since 1995

Working on:

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I also need the "et tu Brute" trophy and the demolishon man. But I probably can get the second one myself if necessary, for the first one however I need some help.

My psn is: anarchy_now

(tw, I'll add you guys fresgquinho and chaotically epic as soon as I can ^^)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with the demolition man trophy.
    PSN: NFLPackersROOL

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by GetOff-MY_8allz View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for somebody to help me boost the Demolition Man trophy, and the trophy for shooting down an enemy helicopter with a stationary AT.
    PSN is GetOff-My_8allz

I have a headset, and I also have a cell phone with Verizon Wireless so that coordination is easier.
    You can do those trophies on your own in no time. Shooting down a chopper with the Stationary AT is easy. Just play a level with the Blackhawk chopper in it. Use the AT4 in a few games to get used to it. I did this trophy really early on and I was rubbish when I first started. Just try it out. The real challenge is shooting down the Apache chopper with a shitty chopper ho in it. Complete satisfaction when you do.

The demolition 1, you can just C4 buildings to bring them down and hope for the best. The best way to do this is to play Nelson Bay, Rush and hope your on the defend side. And put C4 around your own buildings that hold the M-coms and wait for the enemy to arm them. If your lucky, you'll get multiple demolition kills. If your unlucky, like me, you'll get a stack of team kills.

Doing this^, it only took me maybe a day. Well, a good number of hours. Got the demolition trophy and the plat after flattening a KSA. Now that was the icing on the cake..

(EDIT) - Alright guys, so far I have anarchy_now, snakebit10 & NFLPackersROOL ready to roll for a private squad rush match to boost the knife trophies & demo. Were still waiting on getting a team so add all three of us (with a note like private boosting set up by Chaotic) so we can set up a specific day to get online. fresquinho I don't know why but fres deleted me, he is one of those so never-mind him.

We are trying to get this team because it's near impossible to get on the opposite teams if it's just two buddies. & I figure what better way to do things then a full private match on squad rush or (etc). So add all three of us with a little note. & then maybe we can come up with a date to play online.

By the way, I am from California. Pacific time (West Coast)
    ..So you have a general idea of my time zone.
    Last edited by Chaotically-Epic; 04-03-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Chaotically-Epic, I was in a diferent team for boosting trophies, and I was helping all the other dudes ALL the afternoon, I had to wait all the afternoon for get my trophies so don't even try to talk about me again cry baby, and no I am not boosting anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by fresquinho View Post
    Chaotically-Epic, I was in a diferent team for boosting trophies, and I was helping all the other dudes ALL the afternoon, I had to wait all the afternoon for get my trophies so don't even try to talk about me again cry baby, and no I am not boosting anymore.
    LMAO, I'm not crying, I'm just letting them know your not in the mix anymore for the team I'm trying to set up cause your a flaker that doesn't let others know. I don't care tho, great.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Pmsl really mature.

Don't put your name down on a list if your not interested in taking part. Or even give a reason on why your deleting and/or not taking part so people know. All your doing is fucking up your chances to boost with people in the future who are interested in helping people get they're trophies. Learn some common decency.

Kids these days.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If you guys are still doing this, I need help with eh tu brute and demo man.

Add me.
    Last edited by EightBall1507; 04-04-2012 at 07:24 AM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Glasgow I already helped lot of guys in boosting of Bf2 and many of other games, and I AM NOT BOOSTING ANYMORE, what's the problem with that??? There's lot of people that wanna boost Bf2, I don't even know why your talking to me if you have Plat on Bf2.. so shut up.
    Last edited by fresquinho; 04-04-2012 at 10:11 AM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Do you real think I'm gonna help everyone for the entire life?? That's just stupid, and if I'm not boosting anymore, why would I reach like 90 friends because of Bf2??? That's why I delete some dudes, what's the problem?? Man, I'm not the kid here... and end of conversation, this is gettin stupid. I'm not comeback to this post, I am still helping some friends but don't add me I will not boost anymore, if is this what you want me to say, it's what I'm saying, I am not boosting anymore and thanks for the ones who helped me.
    Last edited by fresquinho; 04-04-2012 at 10:08 AM.

PRO Member

I just need et tu brute Im willing to help anyone who helps me PSN cdm-25_

Avy: apokolypz Sig: djunglist Platbar: Thunder

Lvl 3 - Bronze

so shut up.
    ^This^

You don't speak to people that way.

Help people? You don't even have the platinum trophy for BFBC2. So I highly doubt your spending your time helping others, with an attitude like yours. I hope its because your English isn't that good, and your not meaning to sound cheeky. But I have a feeling you now exactly what your saying.

Why am I here? Well I like to help people get trophies. I like to give advice for people who are struggling. Seeing as I'm an experience BFBC2 playing, why not share with people exactly what I did to get the trophies.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would help, but one I would like is on Vietnam. I would like to get the sniper rifle kills and also chopper kills. Anyone interested in that?

The chopper kills is what I could use help with the most.

I don't need any of the other trophies, but if I get help with Vietnam huey kills, I will gladly help out you guys for knife or demo kills.

I will also sacrifice a chopper for stationary AT if needed. Although that one, like others said, you can grab.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow_Mick89 View Post
    ^This^

You don't speak to people that way.

Help people? You don't even have the platinum trophy for BFBC2. So I highly doubt your spending your time helping others, with an attitude like yours. I hope its because your English isn't that good, and your not meaning to sound cheeky. But I have a feeling you now exactly what your saying.

Why am I here? Well I like to help people get trophies. I like to give advice for people who are struggling. Seeing as I'm an experience BFBC2 playing, why not share with people exactly what I did to get the trophies.
    DUDE, please stop, here's the thing, the other dude was complaining because I deleted him and said some things that I did not like and I called him a cry baby, ok my bad, I was bit nervous. No hard feelings. Bye.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast