Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

The Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Boosting Thread within the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 forum, part of the B; DUDE, please stop, here's the thing, the other dude was complaining because I deleted him and said some things that ...

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

DUDE, please stop, here's the thing, the other dude was complaining because I deleted him and said some things that I did not like and I called him a cry baby, ok my bad, I was bit nervous. No hard feelings. Bye.
    I've been ignoring all this, guys please stop so we can make room to see who needs to boost & for my input I did not say a single thing bad so no one is being a cry baby besides you, just leave already. ALL I said was to INFORM people NOT to send you request so that you don't get SPAMMED with them. -_- since your not apart of my group I'm trying to get going anymore.

Yes, I admit calling you "one of those" but it is what it is. I don't mind being deleted. It's just business but at least say what's up & not just bail cause you got your trophy when I'm trying to set up a schedule / team.

(EDIT) - I am bumping this since we are on a new page. BOOSTERS READ.

Toggle Spoiler

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotically-Epic View Post
    I've been ignoring all this, guys please stop so we can make room to see who needs to boost & for my input I did not say a single thing bad so no one is being a cry baby besides you, just leave already. ALL I said was to INFORM people NOT to send you request so that you don't get SPAMMED with them. -_- since your not apart of my group I'm trying to get going anymore.

Yes, I admit calling you "one of those" but it is what it is. I don't mind being deleted. It's just business but at least say what's up & not just bail cause you got your trophy when I'm trying to set up a schedule / team.

(EDIT) - I am bumping this since we are on a new page. BOOSTERS READ.

"one of those". I didn't like it so acept that. And sorry for the "cry baby".
    Last edited by fresquinho; 04-05-2012 at 07:08 PM.

PRO Member

I managed to get the et, tu brute on my own. Chaoticaly epic helped with the first kill. Tonight while playing i decided to try and add people from the other team and 2 accepted my friend request. I was able to knife both of them 2 times apiece and got my trophy. So it really don't need to be boosted.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I managed to get the et, tu brute on my own. Chaoticaly epic helped with the first kill. Tonight while playing i decided to try and add people from the other team and 2 accepted my friend request. I was able to knife both of them 2 times apiece and got my trophy. So it really don't need to be boosted.
    I got it as well once he told me what he did. Took some time but got it. I will still help anyone.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone wanna boost huey kills in Vietnam? I will help with other trophies if I can get help on that

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still looking for someone to boost with.
    psn ID: anarchy_now

Hey guys the team I have been trying to get is no longer happening but I am still helping people indivisually whenever possible. I just helped anarchy_now with the brute & drill trophies.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello i am looking for a partner to boost i could return the same if there are any people who could spare free time add me PSN id Mus-T-anG

PRO Member

No longer interested in boosting. Ended up getting the trophies without boosting.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Big shoutout to Chaotically-epic who helped me with the brute and dentist trophy. Thanks man !

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking to put together a squad for Onslaught trophies. message me on PSN CMH777.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I need Et,Tu Brute?,Demolition Man,and Combat Service Support since I'm close to my first platinum.

My Battlelog
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Hozkinz/

Anime and music,other things reasonable to discuss in a good website
    http://www.kotatsulounge.com/forum

myanimelist
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/Bioware
    (yes,I formed this as a troll account)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i need most online trophies. add goodwin25226655 . im online most days

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi guys! I need all the online trophies for this so I'll boost whatever, just add me.
    I'm not actively trophy hunting this at the moment but once I get the platinum on a couple of other games I'll be playing this a lot.
    PSN: FredReece
    Timezone: GMT. Available most evenings & weekends.
    I have a headset as well.
    Good luck to the rest of you.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm trying to get some of these hard to get trophies that I need to get the platinum for this game. PS3 Name is BAD76
    Let me know why & what site you found me on so I know don't forget to tell me for what game also thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm trying to get the demolition trophies, I'll help other people with some of the other ones, like et tu if they need some help
    PSN: the_muffin

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey Buddy, I'm in need of demo man too plus et tu brute! I'm willing to help you get demo man done so you could get your platinum in no time Also can you help me with et tu brute and demo man ? Add me: Gojiraneo
    See you online ! reply asap

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need the trophy for the 5 killing your friend with a knife and for destroying heli in a stationary weapon.. just add me Marc_8675 to your PSN. hope to be playing with you guys

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anyone can help me with demolition man that'd be great. I'll hrlp you with wathever you need.
    PSN: anarchy_now

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Hey guys, i need help with most online trophies (except et, tu brute) i am willing to sacrifice my time and help others as long as you help me!

psn: curryboy14

Lets work together and get this plat !

**Edit: I have got most hard trophies all i want to boost is demolition man. Rest i can get by myself. So please if you may help me get it, i will also return the favour by helping you get it.

EDIT: I just started today on demo kills i got 4 in one rpg shot, then by end of today i got my trophy 1 day for demolition man, thats sweet as! Just need to get to level 22, and all online trophies will be done

So please dont add me as i am no longer boosting.
    Last edited by curryboy14; 06-16-2012 at 02:29 AM.
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast