View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

2 4.44%
  • 2 - Easy

5 11.11%
  • 3 - Moderate

23 51.11%
  • 4 - Hard

13 28.89%
  • 5 - Very Hard

2 4.44%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 forum, part of the B; Originally Posted by Killermachine252 All I need is the Et Tu, Brute? trophy and I will have the . I ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killermachine252 View Post
    All I need is the Et Tu, Brute? trophy and I will have the . I got all the singleplayer and the rest of the multiplayer trophies legitimately (yes, including Demolition Man) but I may resort to boosting this last trophy as none of my friends have this game and the people who are camping and I am about to knife don't add me either. I'll probably boost this during Christmas Break when I have more time to play video games

So far I give the singleplayer trophies a 3/5 for difficulty and the multiplayer trophies 4/5. But overall, I'd give the game a difficulty of 4/5 as you'll be spending most of your time playing multiplayer anyway trying to get those trophies (unless you choose to boost, but where's the fun in that )
    With this trophy you basically have to boost to get it.

Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I voted hard. It wasnt as difficult as the first one is though. I still havent completed the first one and its been months.

The Girl Gamer

3 - Moderate: The campaign mode trophies are very easy to get. The online trophies are just time consuming. The only trophy you need to boost is Demolition Man since everyone knows the noise when the buildings are coming down. I was lucky enough to get 3 Demo 2.0 Kills using Mortar Strikes and the tanks the legit way, but it was pure luck. Best to boost it.

www.powerpyx.com

3/5 - Moderate
    Some of the online stuff (e.g. demolition kills) can get a little frustrating. I did it without boosting and it was still not that hard.

Lvl 6 - Silver

The only reason I gave this a 2 and not a 1 is because there were 2 trophies that took me forever to get, Careful Guidance and Demolition Man. I was playing with a friend all through out the game so we both go the Et Tu Brute trophy easily. The Single player was as someone said earlier, piss easy.

PRO Member

3. Moderate. Single player is walk in the park. It gets a moderate because of some of the Mp trophies. Et, tu brute and Demolition man. For Et, tu brute I sent request to players I was playing against and managed to knife them for the trophy. For Demo Man I found out taking down a guard tower with someone in it counted towards the destruction 2.0 kills it made it a lot easier to get. Mainly played the Arica harbor map and kept an eye on the 2 sniper towers on the U.S side when I was playing as the russians. When I saw someone in there I would fire a rocket at the base of the tower and collapse it for a Destruction 2.0 kill.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 3 - Bronze

moderate . for knife 5 friends all you have to do is knife the same friend 5 times , one of my favorite games ever. I got 100% of every battlefield game

Lvl 4 - Silver

I rated this game as 1. Very Easy.
    Absolutely no trolling, I found this game very easy. I was pretty good in the MP, it took me 34 hours to get to level 22 and I enjoyed every second of it.
    Some pieces in the campaign could be a bit hard, but in overall the campaign was really easy. Even the last mission on hard, that was the easiest mission in the game, no doubt. Some online trophies could be a pain and annoying but I had good boosting partners, so that wasn't hard.
    Very fun, enjoyable and easy game.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    I rated this game as 1. Very Easy.
    Absolutely no trolling, I found this game very easy. I was pretty good in the MP, it took me 34 hours to get to level 22 and I enjoyed every second of it.
    Some pieces in the campaign could be a bit hard, but in overall the campaign was really easy. Even the last mission on hard, that was the easiest mission in the game, no doubt. Some online trophies could be a pain and annoying but I had good boosting partners, so that wasn't hard.
    Very fun, enjoyable and easy game.
    for demo kills any tips, thats the only trophy thats killing me, i havent got a single demo kill yet. I dunno what to do. Can you tell me what class i should have on, what perks/upgrades?
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    for demo kills any tips, thats the only trophy thats killing me, i havent got a single demo kill yet. I dunno what to do. Can you tell me what class i should have on, what perks/upgrades?
    I used to be a member of ********* and unfortunately they have much more members. So it wasn't hard finding 8 players.
    When you have 8 players, go into squad rush HC in that.. dang what's the name... that snowy level where you parachute down as attacker.
    Anyway, not many people play squad rush HC anymore so if you have 8 players you're good to go.
    Put some C4 on the walls on one of the buildings and when it goes down the enemy team should run to it and if they pay attention you got 4 kills.
    I believe there are 4-6 buildings you can destroy so 1 player should get the trophy in 1 round.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I used to be a member of ********* and unfortunately they have much more members. So it wasn't hard finding 8 players.
    When you have 8 players, go into squad rush HC in that.. dang what's the name... that snowy level where you parachute down as attacker.
    Anyway, not many people play squad rush HC anymore so if you have 8 players you're good to go.
    Put some C4 on the walls on one of the buildings and when it goes down the enemy team should run to it and if they pay attention you got 4 kills.
    I believe there are 4-6 buildings you can destroy so 1 player should get the trophy in 1 round.
    ok cheers, i also found some other tips where it says to plant as a defender near m com stations, when the plant charge u blow up and might get some kills, if you dont have 8 people to boost with.

Lvl 4 - Silver

ok cheers, i also found some other tips where it says to plant as a defender near m com stations, when the plant charge u blow up and might get some kills, if you dont have 8 people to boost with.
    Yeah that's the long and hard way. That will take a long, very long time.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Yeah that's the long and hard way. That will take a long, very long time.
    is there any quick way of getting it without 8 players?

Lvl 4 - Silver

is there any quick way of getting it without 8 players?
    No.
    Good luck.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

No.
    Good luck.
    Guess what, i had a good vibe about today, so i started to try get some demo kills today, i just got trophy before! THATS RIGHT I OWN THIS SHIT!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Guess what, i had a good vibe about today, so i started to try get some demo kills today, i just got trophy before! THATS RIGHT I OWN THIS SHIT!
    What? I don't get it, but it seems good!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

What? I don't get it, but it seems good!
    What happened was i thought id start trying to get them, so i specifically just started blowing up buildings with RPG's and Tanks and C4, and i got 9 demo kills. Then i met these other guys trying to boost demo man, on an empty room. So they had 4 people, so they let me use them to get demo kills, tadah trophy popped.

Lvl 4 - Silver

What happened was i thought id start trying to get them, so i specifically just started blowing up buildings with RPG's and Tanks and C4, and i got 9 demo kills. Then i met these other guys trying to boost demo man, on an empty room. So they had 4 people, so they let me use them to get demo kills, tadah trophy popped.
    Wow 9 kills without boosting! That's really impressive! Good you found boosting partners at the end!
    Are you going to get BF3?

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Wow 9 kills without boosting! That's really impressive! Good you found boosting partners at the end!
    Are you going to get BF3?
    Yeah it was pretty mad i got 4 kills with one RPG into a wekaned building Anyway sorry im not getting BF3, i would get BFBC 3, if they made one. Maybe we could boost on some other game?

Lvl 4 - Silver

Yeah it was pretty mad i got 4 kills with one RPG into a wekaned building Anyway sorry im not getting BF3, i would get BFBC 3, if they made one. Maybe we could boost on some other game?
    Aww yeah BF3 is a lot different than BC2. What game could we boost? I still need 2 spec ops missions in MW3 for the plat. Hate that
    And I'm still busy with Borderlands. The other games are SP only. (UC1, PES2011 and Skyrim)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast