View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

    2 4.44%
  • 2 - Easy

    5 11.11%
  • 3 - Moderate

    23 51.11%
  • 4 - Hard

    13 28.89%
  • 5 - Very Hard

    2 4.44%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 forum, part of the B; Originally Posted by Killermachine252 All I need is the Et Tu, Brute? trophy and I will have the . I ...

  1. #21
    PRO Member
    Kengriff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Killermachine252 View Post
    All I need is the Et Tu, Brute? trophy and I will have the . I got all the singleplayer and the rest of the multiplayer trophies legitimately (yes, including Demolition Man) but I may resort to boosting this last trophy as none of my friends have this game and the people who are camping and I am about to knife don't add me either. I'll probably boost this during Christmas Break when I have more time to play video games

    So far I give the singleplayer trophies a 3/5 for difficulty and the multiplayer trophies 4/5. But overall, I'd give the game a difficulty of 4/5 as you'll be spending most of your time playing multiplayer anyway trying to get those trophies (unless you choose to boost, but where's the fun in that )
    With this trophy you basically have to boost to get it.


    Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

  2. #22
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    XXShredGnarXX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    1

    I voted hard. It wasnt as difficult as the first one is though. I still havent completed the first one and its been months.

  3. #23
    The Girl Gamer
    MimiPRGameFreak's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    536
    Reputation
    46

    3 - Moderate: The campaign mode trophies are very easy to get. The online trophies are just time consuming. The only trophy you need to boost is Demolition Man since everyone knows the noise when the buildings are coming down. I was lucky enough to get 3 Demo 2.0 Kills using Mortar Strikes and the tanks the legit way, but it was pure luck. Best to boost it.



  4. #24
    www.powerpyx.com
    PowerPyx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    5

    3/5 - Moderate
    Some of the online stuff (e.g. demolition kills) can get a little frustrating. I did it without boosting and it was still not that hard.

  5. #25
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    YaNkSxSuPeRiOR's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Battlefield
    Posts
    400
    Reputation
    0

    The only reason I gave this a 2 and not a 1 is because there were 2 trophies that took me forever to get, Careful Guidance and Demolition Man. I was playing with a friend all through out the game so we both go the Et Tu Brute trophy easily. The Single player was as someone said earlier, piss easy.

  6. #26
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    3. Moderate. Single player is walk in the park. It gets a moderate because of some of the Mp trophies. Et, tu brute and Demolition man. For Et, tu brute I sent request to players I was playing against and managed to knife them for the trophy. For Demo Man I found out taking down a guard tower with someone in it counted towards the destruction 2.0 kills it made it a lot easier to get. Mainly played the Arica harbor map and kept an eye on the 2 sniper towers on the U.S side when I was playing as the russians. When I saw someone in there I would fire a rocket at the base of the tower and collapse it for a Destruction 2.0 kill.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  7. #27
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Explicit_Hate's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    couch
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    11

    moderate . for knife 5 friends all you have to do is knife the same friend 5 times , one of my favorite games ever. I got 100% of every battlefield game

  8. #28
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    MrCostari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    1

    I rated this game as 1. Very Easy.
    Absolutely no trolling, I found this game very easy. I was pretty good in the MP, it took me 34 hours to get to level 22 and I enjoyed every second of it.
    Some pieces in the campaign could be a bit hard, but in overall the campaign was really easy. Even the last mission on hard, that was the easiest mission in the game, no doubt. Some online trophies could be a pain and annoying but I had good boosting partners, so that wasn't hard.
    Very fun, enjoyable and easy game.

  9. #29
    Lvl 10 - Platinum


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,730
    Reputation
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    I rated this game as 1. Very Easy.
    Absolutely no trolling, I found this game very easy. I was pretty good in the MP, it took me 34 hours to get to level 22 and I enjoyed every second of it.
    Some pieces in the campaign could be a bit hard, but in overall the campaign was really easy. Even the last mission on hard, that was the easiest mission in the game, no doubt. Some online trophies could be a pain and annoying but I had good boosting partners, so that wasn't hard.
    Very fun, enjoyable and easy game.
    for demo kills any tips, thats the only trophy thats killing me, i havent got a single demo kill yet. I dunno what to do. Can you tell me what class i should have on, what perks/upgrades?
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

  10. #30
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    MrCostari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    for demo kills any tips, thats the only trophy thats killing me, i havent got a single demo kill yet. I dunno what to do. Can you tell me what class i should have on, what perks/upgrades?
    I used to be a member of ********* and unfortunately they have much more members. So it wasn't hard finding 8 players.
    When you have 8 players, go into squad rush HC in that.. dang what's the name... that snowy level where you parachute down as attacker.
    Anyway, not many people play squad rush HC anymore so if you have 8 players you're good to go.
    Put some C4 on the walls on one of the buildings and when it goes down the enemy team should run to it and if they pay attention you got 4 kills.
    I believe there are 4-6 buildings you can destroy so 1 player should get the trophy in 1 round.

  11. #31
    Lvl 10 - Platinum


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,730
    Reputation
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    I used to be a member of ********* and unfortunately they have much more members. So it wasn't hard finding 8 players.
    When you have 8 players, go into squad rush HC in that.. dang what's the name... that snowy level where you parachute down as attacker.
    Anyway, not many people play squad rush HC anymore so if you have 8 players you're good to go.
    Put some C4 on the walls on one of the buildings and when it goes down the enemy team should run to it and if they pay attention you got 4 kills.
    I believe there are 4-6 buildings you can destroy so 1 player should get the trophy in 1 round.
    ok cheers, i also found some other tips where it says to plant as a defender near m com stations, when the plant charge u blow up and might get some kills, if you dont have 8 people to boost with.
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

  12. #32
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    MrCostari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    ok cheers, i also found some other tips where it says to plant as a defender near m com stations, when the plant charge u blow up and might get some kills, if you dont have 8 people to boost with.
    Yeah that's the long and hard way. That will take a long, very long time.

  13. #33
    Lvl 10 - Platinum


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,730
    Reputation
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    Yeah that's the long and hard way. That will take a long, very long time.
    is there any quick way of getting it without 8 players?
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

  14. #34
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    MrCostari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    is there any quick way of getting it without 8 players?
    No.
    Good luck.

  15. #35
    Lvl 10 - Platinum


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,730
    Reputation
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    No.
    Good luck.
    Guess what, i had a good vibe about today, so i started to try get some demo kills today, i just got trophy before! THATS RIGHT I OWN THIS SHIT!
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

  16. #36
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    MrCostari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    Guess what, i had a good vibe about today, so i started to try get some demo kills today, i just got trophy before! THATS RIGHT I OWN THIS SHIT!
    What? I don't get it, but it seems good!

  17. #37
    Lvl 10 - Platinum


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,730
    Reputation
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    What? I don't get it, but it seems good!
    What happened was i thought id start trying to get them, so i specifically just started blowing up buildings with RPG's and Tanks and C4, and i got 9 demo kills. Then i met these other guys trying to boost demo man, on an empty room. So they had 4 people, so they let me use them to get demo kills, tadah trophy popped.
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

  18. #38
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    MrCostari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    What happened was i thought id start trying to get them, so i specifically just started blowing up buildings with RPG's and Tanks and C4, and i got 9 demo kills. Then i met these other guys trying to boost demo man, on an empty room. So they had 4 people, so they let me use them to get demo kills, tadah trophy popped.
    Wow 9 kills without boosting! That's really impressive! Good you found boosting partners at the end!
    Are you going to get BF3?

  19. #39
    Lvl 10 - Platinum


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,730
    Reputation
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    Wow 9 kills without boosting! That's really impressive! Good you found boosting partners at the end!
    Are you going to get BF3?
    Yeah it was pretty mad i got 4 kills with one RPG into a wekaned building Anyway sorry im not getting BF3, i would get BFBC 3, if they made one. Maybe we could boost on some other game?
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

  20. #40
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    MrCostari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    Yeah it was pretty mad i got 4 kills with one RPG into a wekaned building Anyway sorry im not getting BF3, i would get BFBC 3, if they made one. Maybe we could boost on some other game?
    Aww yeah BF3 is a lot different than BC2. What game could we boost? I still need 2 spec ops missions in MW3 for the plat. Hate that
    And I'm still busy with Borderlands. The other games are SP only. (UC1, PES2011 and Skyrim)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO