Multiplayer Problems :(

This is a discussion on Multiplayer Problems :( within the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 forum, part of the B; Hey guys! I saw Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition on Amazon for 20$ and I really want to get ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Multiplayer Problems :(

Hey guys!

I saw Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition on Amazon for 20$ and I really want to get it.
    I borrowed Bad Company 2 from my friend a year ago I would say, and I was trying to play the multiplayer.
    No matter what I would do, every single server would kick me out of the game after a minute or two of gameplay.
    I do not know if it is something with my router/internet because I had similar problems with Skate 2 where I was kicked out every two minutes.

So here comes my question, is the multiplayer still functioning like it is supposed to? Are people still playing it?
    Do you guys know and solve for this problem, if it is something with my internet or router?

Thanks a lot everybody!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yes the servers are fine, as are the BFBC1 servers. The game runs smoothly and still very popular even though BF3 has been out for nearly 16 months or so...

I would check if other games are kicking you... If that is the case try calling your internet provider.

If it isn't your internet try reinstalling the game, once the MP glitched and wiped my stats; i reinstalled it and they came back and the trophies unlocked fine. Also; have you tried playing the MP on other days?

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]