Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Insignias & Pins Guide

This is a discussion on Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Insignias & Pins Guide within the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 forum, part of the B; Insignias & Pins Guide By MrARCO This guide is for players who dont know how to earn the pins / ...

Administrator

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Insignias & Pins Guide

Insignias & Pins Guide
    By MrARCO

This guide is for players who dont know how to earn the pins / insignias, or just need some help to achieve them. In this guide i discuss every single pin and insignia and give a tip to obtain them. For example, if you need help with '' savior pin '' Simply open the spoiler '' PINS '' and search for the pin. Use alt + F to search your pin / insignia quik. Please enjoy Battlefield bad Company 2 and the guide. Good luck!

If your'e looking for the Bad Company 2: Vietnam DLC awards, scroll down to the bottom of the page.

For the people who still need awards and trophies for bad Company 1, click on my other guide!

Battlefield Bad Company 1 Award Guide

• * = Very Easy
    • ** = Easy
    • *** = Normal
    • **** = Hard
    • ***** = Very Hard ( not THAT hard )

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

GET IN THE CHOPPA! Vietnam is no playground! If you want to survive in the battlefield you have to know how to earn each award and pin to get ahead of the enemy. Good luck!

This will be updated very soon

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Very nice list!!!!! However I think the difficulty of some of the "Get kills with [weapon type] eg Assualt Rifle". Getting kills in tanks in super easy & I think the combat excellence should be an 8 killstreak?

Really good though!!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think in april they take online play off for all old games which sucks cause I backlog all my games