Is multiplayer still active?

This is a discussion on Is multiplayer still active? within the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 forum, part of the B; I've been thinking about purchasing the Vietnam DLC specifically, but I'm a bit concerned as to how busy the servers ...

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

Is multiplayer still active?

I've been thinking about purchasing the Vietnam DLC specifically, but I'm a bit concerned as to how busy the servers are nowadays - does anyone know if finding matches are still relativity easy with the Vietnam expansion pack?

Cheers

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ive had conversations over this at another gaming site where someone went ahead and bought it. He said weekends run full games otherwise it was usually 7v7 so it still seems to be active. I think ill be picking it up sometime soon too.
    Last edited by black__bunny; 03-23-2013 at 12:09 AM.

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

PRO Member

I was thinking about getting the Vietnam DLC too, if you do get it let us know please

Go Blue Jackets!!

Yes it is very active! I play it from time 2 time and it's still full!

Negator

Yup, BFBC2 is very lively. Hell, BFBC still has its busy days.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by black__bunny View Post
    Ive had conversations over this at another gaming site where someone went ahead and bought it. He said weekends run full games otherwise it was usually 7v7 so it still seems to be active. I think ill be picking it up sometime soon too.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAWLZilla View Post
    Yes it is very active! I play it from time 2 time and it's still full!
    Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Yup, BFBC2 is very lively. Hell, BFBC still has its busy days.
    Cheers guys, really appreicate your advice. I bought it and it's a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    I was thinking about getting the Vietnam DLC too, if you do get it let us know please
    Although I've only played on a Saturday (which I assume to perhaps be the busiest day of the week?) and I haven't had too much trouble finding a game. There's be a few times where I've run into servers with < 4 but typically you can find an enjoyable server with a fair few people on it.

So far I've only found 'rush' to be the only game-mode that's particularly active - which doesn't mind me because it's my favourite- but if you're looking for conquest in particular is could be slightly more difficult...

I've got to say though this DLC is very fun, really loving it - wish I had bought it earlier I think

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I often have a hard time finding a server with many people on it. If you wanna play together add on on my psn. It's Klevzz

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ahhh fuck it, Ill buy it. There seems to be a fair few people pickin it up atm so I may as well

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Klevzz View Post
    I often have a hard time finding a server with many people on it. If you wanna play together add on on my psn. It's Klevzz
    Yeah sure man, sounds good. Whenever I get on next I'll send you a request

Lvl 6 - Silver

I've played it whenever none of my friends were online playing BF3. Games are still up and running, although I honestly can't vouch for the Vietnam DLC as I don't have that (the Ultimate Edition didn't give me everything, lol).
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Death is Awaiting....

BFBC2 is still active, but every time I've played Nam in the last 6 months, it's been 2v2, 3v2 etc. But I might just have bad luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 8 - Gold

Vietnam is worth every penny.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Im getting it now purely to burn some mofos with that flamethrower

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sorry for bringing this thread up again, but I need to know, is it worth it? The Vietnam-package that is. And is it active? Might buy it this week, depending on the answeres I get. (If I get any)

Cheers and have a good day!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It is still active and definitely worth it! I've seen it where it was 1v1 and I've seen it completely full! You should most definitely look into getting it. It changed my perspective of Battlefield multiplayer. Just my opinion

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes, I'm happy people are still active and playing this game. It's not like 12-12 all the time but any game mode on any map is active!
    Don't grumble if you don't get what you want, your lucky you don't get what you deserve.

Lvl 9 - Gold

the servers, now that there is slightly less activity, makes it easier to boost the online trophies