need help getting et tu, brute trophy!

This is a discussion on need help getting et tu, brute trophy! within the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 forum, part of the B; i need help getting the et tu, brute trophy and its the last one i need to get the plat. ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

need help getting et tu, brute trophy!

i need help getting the et tu, brute trophy and its the last one i need to get the plat. ive asked people ingame if they can help and havnt even gotten a reply yet can anyone help me out? my psn is mystic1790

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by mystic1790 View Post
    i need help getting the et tu, brute trophy and its the last one i need to get the plat. ive asked people ingame if they can help and havnt even gotten a reply yet can anyone help me out? my psn is mystic1790
    Play squad rush, random add everyone on the other team, hopefully one or two accept in game but either way they may accept before game 2, and just try and knife them, it didn't take me too long to eventually get 5 and get the trophy, in fact the first two I got were when someone else added me mid-game and I got him twice in that game.
    Trophy Hunter by day, Trophy Hunter by night.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi mystic1790, Im hunting for that trophy and Demo man before I get the plat, we can help each other. My PSN is vernesun. Do add me. thanks

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Hey guys, I also need that trophy so let me know w/ a request if you need it to although I'm also looking for a Bad Company 2 friend to hang w/ a get all competitive w/ online. Y'know kick some arse.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 2 - Bronze

help me on this too