Find all five unlocks

This is a discussion on Find all five unlocks within the Battlefield: Bad Company forum, part of the B; Hi there, Went to battlefield website to find more details about this unlockable multiplayer guns and nothing! Suggestions? Many thanks...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Find all five unlocks

Hi there,

Went to battlefield website to find more details about this unlockable multiplayer guns and nothing! Suggestions?

Many thanks

PRO Member

Just starting out myself. If I find out info I will post.
    CLK63 AMG BLACK SERIES OR GTR that is the ?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

once again add me in the party need to get done with multiplayer trophies out the way

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I can't remember exactly, but I believe you just have to link your PSN account with EA's Bad Company site and 4 of the 5 will unlock. For the fifth, you have to either own (and register with EA's site) 2 or 3 Battlefield title's for it to unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by omegazx10 View Post
    once again add me in the party need to get done with multiplayer trophies out the way
    There is a place for boosting. You should only be posting for it in those specific threads. Try The Official Battlefield: Bad Company Boosting Thread
    Credit goes to Wadefan1

Currently Boosting: GTA IV-Wanted, SOCOM: Confrontation, Resistance 2

Games Currently Playing: CS:GO, EA Sports Active 2, Beat Hazard Ultra

Games Soon to Start: Section 8: Prejudice, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, Kingdom of Amalur

Student Gamer Same Diff

Quote Originally Posted by Angusbs View Post
    I can't remember exactly, but I believe you just have to link your PSN account with EA's Bad Company site and 4 of the 5 will unlock. For the fifth, you have to either own (and register with EA's site) 2 or 3 Battlefield title's for it to unlock.
    For All Unlock Guns 1-4 you have to put some codes in while you are playing the game.

For the 5th (F2000) You had to register as a Battelfield Veteran. The original site for it is gone, but you should be able to still get it by logging onto battlefield.com and registering the Account under "Veterans"

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by JWatt View Post
    For All Unlock Guns 1-4 you have to put some codes in while you are playing the game.

For the 5th (F2000) You had to register as a Battelfield Veteran. The original site for it is gone, but you should be able to still get it by logging onto battlefield.com and registering the Account under "Veterans"
    That's it. Now I remember. It was the veteran account that I was trying to explain. Don't you have to have multiple games registered with EA to be a veteran? That's what I was thinking anyway.
    Credit goes to Wadefan1

Currently Boosting: GTA IV-Wanted, SOCOM: Confrontation, Resistance 2

Games Currently Playing: CS:GO, EA Sports Active 2, Beat Hazard Ultra

Games Soon to Start: Section 8: Prejudice, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, Kingdom of Amalur

Student Gamer Same Diff

Quote Originally Posted by Angusbs View Post
    That's it. Now I remember. It was the veteran account that I was trying to explain. Don't you have to have multiple games registered with EA to be a veteran? That's what I was thinking anyway.
    They Say 2+. You find "Veterans" in the My Soldier Section of Battlefieldbadcompany2.com
    SEN: Watters_Boi1991
    XBL: WattersBoi1991

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by JWatt View Post

what are the codes?

Student Gamer Same Diff

Quote Originally Posted by XXShredGnarXX View Post
    what are the codes?
    https://forums.playfire.com/general-...n/thread/25165 Here you go sorry for the really really late response lol
    SEN: Watters_Boi1991
    XBL: WattersBoi1991