Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

The Official Battlefield: Bad Company Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Battlefield: Bad Company Boosting Thread within the Battlefield: Bad Company forum, part of the B; Originally Posted by alexyov1 hey guys, I've been playing this game on and off since 2009, last time i played ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by alexyov1 View Post
    hey guys, I've been playing this game on and off since 2009, last time i played was in September 2011, since then I've plat BFBC2+100% and BF3+100%, i'm not too far from this plat, my main obstacle is my work schedule, hope i can find some help here, this is what i need:

PATCHES:------------
    * Aviator Gold IAR Destroy 2 Heli in Heli combat

* Naval Gold IAR Destroy 2 boats + 35 kill with boat

* Attack Gold 4 Destroyer Trophies (IAR Destroy 3 objectives)
    4 Attack Trophies (IAR Destroy the last objective)

WILDCARDS:
    ---------------
    * Chopper Chopper IAR kill 5 Heli + 25 Heli kills (11 to go)

*Staying Dry 50 Roadkill with boat (can be combine with Naval Gold)

*Top Squad Get 10 Squad Member Bonus Points

*Squad Avenger 100 Avenger kills avenging Squad Member (around 25 left)

*Santa's Little Helper 10 kill assists bonus points

* Savior 50 Savior trophies (36 to go)

8000 KILLS
    ------------

i'm also available to help my partners, cheers
    i got all awards and need 4400 kills, btw do you remmeber me? we boosted together once
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by alexyov1 View Post
    yes i remember you, how are you? wanna help me with my awards?
    sorry bro, but im over boosting for this game, just focused on kills now, once i get my 4400 kills im gone forever from this game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey guys, I've been playing this game on and off since 2009, last time i played was in September 2011, since then I've plat BFBC2+100% and BF3+100%, i'm not too far from this plat, my main obstacle is my work schedule, hope i can find some help here, this is what i need:

PATCHES:
    -----------------

* Aviator Gold IAR Destroy 2 Heli in Heli combat

* Naval Gold IAR Destroy 2 boats + 35 kill with boat

* Attack Gold 4 Destroyer Trophies (IAR Destroy 3 objectives)

4 Attack Trophies (IAR Destroy the last objective)

WILDCARDS:
    ---------------

* Chopper Chopper IAR kill 5 Heli + 25 Heli kills (11 to go)

*Staying Dry 50 Roadkill with boat (can be combine with Naval Gold)

*Top Squad Get 10 Squad Member Bonus Points

*Squad Avenger 100 Avenger kills avenging Squad Member (around 25 left)

*Santa's Little Helper 10 kill assists bonus points

* Savior 50 Savior trophies (36 to go)

8000 KILLS

------------

i'm also available to help my partners, cheers
    Proud PlayStation Owner since 1995

Working on:

Lvl 2 - Bronze

anyone still out there willing to help me with some of the multiplayer trophies? pm me

BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL ALWAYS BE IGNORED.
    Unless You Tell Me Why You Want To Add Me.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by maggot080 View Post
    anyone still out there willing to help me with some of the multiplayer trophies? pm me
    how many awards you got and how many kills?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking to join a boosting group for awards. I also need 20 squad spawns. I got about 9200 kills. LETS GET THIS PLAT OUT OF THE WAY TOGETHER!

Plats: BFBC2, BF3, MW2, MW3, UC, UC2, UC3, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, LBP, AC II, ACB, ACR, AC III, Burnout

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by patzivota View Post
    Looking to join a boosting group for awards. I also need 20 squad spawns. I got about 9200 kills. LETS GET THIS PLAT OUT OF THE WAY TOGETHER!
    i wont help with awards (sorry but i have them all, really need kills) but we can kill boost together if u want to? Im on about 7500 kills so im almost there.

Lvl 4 - Silver

hey guys, i do need about 20 awards left, but my main focus is kills. I only have about 3,000 the legit way but I'm waaaaaay over trying to do that nonsense. I would really like to play with ppl that have done KB for this game before. Sorry I just appreciate a little organization. Well lemme know, I'm down, there will always be ppl award boosting since these are impossible, but its just so hard to find legit kill boosters. Like I said, if you don't know what youre doing in regards to boosting, please bypass my post. Thanks guys

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by weaponx0021 View Post
    hey guys, i do need about 20 awards left, but my main focus is kills. I only have about 3,000 the legit way but I'm waaaaaay over trying to do that nonsense. I would really like to play with ppl that have done KB for this game before. Sorry I just appreciate a little organization. Well lemme know, I'm down, there will always be ppl award boosting since these are impossible, but its just so hard to find legit kill boosters. Like I said, if you don't know what youre doing in regards to boosting, please bypass my post. Thanks guys
    hey i need 2200 kills, im on 7800 right now, and i need the last stretch for my platinum. If you want we can kill boost, except im not going to help you with awards, sorry may sound harsh but im long past that.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    hey i need 2200 kills, im on 7800 right now, and i need the last stretch for my platinum. If you want we can kill boost, except im not going to help you with awards, sorry may sound harsh but im long past that.
    If noticed in my above post I'm not interested in the awards at the moment. I'm looking for a strong 4 person groupp that we can boost the kills with. I have one other online, but he is kinda flaky sometimes. Like I said, awrds boosting group come and go so it is easy to find ppl for awards, but right now I'd much rather get another 4,000 kills under my belt. So if any of yyou guys are serious about this, add me, weaponx0021. I don't like wasting my time adding ppl that aren't even interested, so if you are, add me and welcome aboard.....

Student Gamer Same Diff

5-10 awards away:
    Fly-by: 4 Plane road kills in a round
    Full deck: 52 kills in a round
    50 saviors
    100 Squad revenge kills
    Gold Emplaced
    All Air Cannon
    and 3 more that i cant remember.

Kills 4600

PSN ID Watters_Boi1991. Include BFBC in Message
    SEN: Watters_Boi1991
    XBL: WattersBoi1991

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by weaponx0021 View Post
    If noticed in my above post I'm not interested in the awards at the moment. I'm looking for a strong 4 person groupp that we can boost the kills with. I have one other online, but he is kinda flaky sometimes. Like I said, awrds boosting group come and go so it is easy to find ppl for awards, but right now I'd much rather get another 4,000 kills under my belt. So if any of yyou guys are serious about this, add me, weaponx0021. I don't like wasting my time adding ppl that aren't even interested, so if you are, add me and welcome aboard.....
    actually dude i have all awards, speaking from experience, it is much much easier to get 10002 kills than all the awards. Kills come and go awards have to be boosted, not all are achievable in normal game play. And i dont think i will boost kills im on 8443, so im pretty much done.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm starting the game up next week. Add PSN S-Patty and I'd be happy to boost awards right off the bat.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by S-Patty View Post
    I'm starting the game up next week. Add PSN S-Patty and I'd be happy to boost awards right off the bat.
    dont try and platinum this game its too late!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Why is it to late? I hear there's alot of people still on here. I see you just got plat. Congrats, I always wanted this one.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Why is it to late? I hear there's alot of people still on here. I see you just got plat. Congrats, I always wanted this one.
    trust me it takes really long time to get this plat, you have to get all 120 awards plus the 10002 kills all for multiplayer, trust me if your wise dont try plat this now, i also heard rumours of EA closing down servers for this soon. Its because this game is extremely old.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Against your advice Curryboy, I've decided to go for it. I imagine the grind with resemble that of GTA IV. Which sucked but I have done. Need another rare plat. Is anyone going for awards right now?

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Against your advice Curryboy, I've decided to go for it. I imagine the grind with resemble that of GTA IV. Which sucked but I have done. Need another rare plat. Is anyone going for awards right now?
    WHY ON EARTH??

Well since you have already tried for it. Let me know how it goes in the near future.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Anyone still playing this on here? I'm looking to setup up a boosting session within the next week.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Anyone still playing this on here? I'm looking to setup up a boosting session within the next week.
    my advice to you is don't try set up a session because u need to find empty room to boost, which is really rare. But just go for awards that are achievable don't worry about kills. Main hard one is gonna be kill 5 people in quick succession.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast