Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

The Official Battlefield: Bad Company Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Battlefield: Bad Company Boosting Thread within the Battlefield: Bad Company forum, part of the B; Can someone help me Im trying to get I am Bad Company trophy and I will also help you get ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Can someone help me Im trying to get I am Bad Company trophy and I will also help you get what you need to!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by lazysk8ter123 View Post
    Can someone help me Im trying to get I am Bad Company trophy and I will also help you get what you need to!
    I'm interested in kill boosting. I think I may need a few savior medals too. Glad to put a couple hours in on this if you're interested.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

@ itssweeney I'm still playing this. Add me to your friends and when ever possible we can work on some kills. .......and I need about 5 more wildcards/trophies (like savior and avenger).

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Does anybody need the Strike wildcard? This is such a pain and thought I'd ask to see if I can get some people together for this.

I also need Squad Wild Card (10 kills per squad member + 1 squad member trophy per member) if someone is interested in helping with that. I figure it can be done in normal games if we know to stick together in a tank until we each have 10 kills. I think we only need 3 people on the squad for it, but 4 would be fine also.

Let me know! psn = MI_99XPL

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Trying to boost it as well.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

still looking for Strike boosters :-)

Edit - I've been contacted by another player I've meet online and he's putting together a Strike boost. If you're interested, please send me a message in PSN (with comment about bad company strike) and I'll add you to the list so you get some communication about it! PSN= MI_99XPL
    Last edited by MI 99XPL; 05-28-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am starting playing this game and need help with all online trophies. PSN ID: AGENT__907

Please write 'BC Boosting' in subject.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

iMatty-

Need the all award trophy and maybe help with the 10002 kill trophy if people boost that too.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just need a few Savior and naval road kills (staying dry)
    add me PSN: Calistarian
    Subject BCboost

P.S. Headset prefered
    from germany but with some english skills

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Started back up in boosting this after a long hiatus. If anyone's still boosting hit up psn: s-patty

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just picked this one up once again after a couple of years, and i am willing to give it another try. Add me if you need any help, we can set up a boosting group to boost savior, beat the house, full deck, strike etc.

I live in the Netherlands, i wont be able to play from 10 till 18 of august due vaction.

i will help ANYONE, if you help me out.

PSN: MrARCO
    Last edited by MrARCO; 08-06-2013 at 08:35 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm looking to get With My Devil Dogs, There Is No I In Squad, Be The Best, Vehikill, Get to rank 25, Drive By, I Am Bad Company, Beans Bullets Badages, and Get The Dog... will definitely help those who help me... PSN: KingCuervo88
    Last edited by KingCuervo88; 08-16-2013 at 03:52 PM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

looking to get "There is no I in Squad", "I am Bad Company" and "Beans Bullets Bandages", mainly during the weekends will help with other trophies as well.

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys"

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Putting together a full deck (52 kill IAR) session on psn profiles for Monday. Check it out. We will do everyone who shows up. Need at least 6 people. We will most likely not have a locked room.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ok, back to Bad Company 1. I only need 29 more savior trophies, so i am boosting those again. I need 2 more people willing to boost savior trophies only! I have a very good strategy with 3 people total, so add me with ''bad Company boost'' and we can get those trophies in no-time.

Doing this for a couple of years now.

Cheers!

MrARCO

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am trying to get I am bad company and beans bullets and bandages . any help would be greatly appreciated . Add me Doc_Holiday7 and just make subject BCboosthelp so I know your wanting to help me get these thanks.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm still up for some boosting. I'll be away this weekend but plan to be online by Sunday evening. And I'm Eastern Daylight Time (EST/EDT) right now, so GMT-4. PSN=MI_99XPL

Lvl 4 - Silver

Need 11 more trophies and a lot more kills. Down to help also. Especially needing savior trophies!!!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need savior & helicopter trophies. 3 more guys will help, so we need 2-4 ppl. Add me (iiMoRT) if interested.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Add me for boost.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast