Pretty Neat Beyond Two Souls Footage

This is a discussion on Pretty Neat Beyond Two Souls Footage within the Beyond: Two Souls forum, part of the B; If you have a second I really recommend that you click the link and check out this video. (It is ...

PRO Member

Pretty Neat Beyond Two Souls Footage

If you have a second I really recommend that you click the link and check out this video. (It is not up on Youtube yet so therefore I could not post the video ) It really shows how much video games in general have evolved over the years and how it is not just voice acting anymore. These actors and actresses are actually performing all of the scenes in front of a camera. Plus David Cage is in the video and he is awesome . But seriously, check this video out.

Comic-Con: Beyond: Two Souls New Video, Actors - IGN

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 4 - Silver

I think this is a good place for people to start, with this video, courtesy of YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NEup...has_verified=1

This game looks amazing. Would have loved a Heavy Rain sequel but this is probably as close as we will ever come (Yes I know it's a totally different game)
    Because Trophies are amazing...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by leavingnoname View Post
    I think this is a good place for people to start, with this video, courtesy of YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NEup...has_verified=1

This game looks amazing. Would have loved a Heavy Rain sequel but this is probably as close as we will ever come (Yes I know it's a totally different game)
    Quantic Dream is a very unique studio and I love the direction that they are trying to take the industry. I haven't even played Heavy Rain yet, but Beyond Two Souls looks really cool.

Sig by Bladia