i Love you x trophy (spoiler??)

This is a discussion on i Love you x trophy (spoiler??) within the Beyond: Two Souls forum, part of the B; So for the I love you ryan trophy, my first playthrough I got Jodi to the bar. Now I gotta ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i Love you x trophy (spoiler??)

So for the I love you ryan trophy, my first playthrough I got Jodi to the bar. Now I gotta make her get caught, but do I haveto play through the navajo level as well? I tried chapter select, completing Like other Girls getting caught , then letting it save and reurning back to the main level then trying the dinner level but she always mentions the bar to aiden. Sooo yeah, any way around this?

PRO Member

To get the "In Love With Ryan" trophy, make sure you get caught in the "Like Other Girls" chapter. Easiest way, be sure to sit in the passenger's seat instead of hiding in the trunk, then you won't go to the bar. But yeah, you'll have to replay all the chapters between "Like Other Girls" up to "The Dinner" in order to unlock it. No way around it, sorry.
    My PS3 Plats:
    Assassin's Creed II, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Beyond: Two Souls, God of War, God of War II, Heavy
    Rain, ICO, inFAMOUS, inFAMOUS 2, L.A. Noire, Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten
    Sands, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus, Sly 2:
    Band of Thieves, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves,
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, The Walking Dead: Season One
    My PS4 Plats:
    Apotheon, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, inFAMOUS: Second Son, Murdered: Soul Suspect

PRO Member

As the above user stated, but u can still go to the bar then ask the bartender 4 the friends then u can leave and still u can get that trophy GL