View Poll Results: "How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?"

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

7 87.50%
  • Easy

1 12.50%
  • Moderate

0 0%
  • Hard

0 0%
  • Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Beyond: Two Souls forum, part of the B; (banner image pending) This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please ...

PRO Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

(banner image pending)

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

www.powerpyx.com

Gotta give it a 1/5 - Very Easy.

You cannot die in this "interactive movie adventure", so it's ridiculous easy. The trophies are self-explanatory for the most part, except for Uncontrollable. But now that the requirements have been figured out, it's no problem either. Platinum can easily be obtained in under 25 hours by someone who has never touched a video game before. No skill required whatsoever.
    Couldn't get any easier than this.

PRO Member

I also give it a 1/5 - Very Easy

The trophies are not hard at all but more time consuming then anything and the game can get you bouncing around chapters if you don't plan the game out correctly.

Check out the road map on my guide to prevent you from bouncing around chapters etc...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

1/5. Very easy and fun. Might be a tad long if you screw up a bit. Took me 3 playthroughs.

Btw how do I manually update trophies? Just got platinum but can't get it to update here

PRO Member

1/5 very easy just keep watching and feeling then plat

Lvl 7 - Gold

1/5 Very Easy. Not as much of a slog as Heavy Rain, especially getting all of the endings. However, unlike Heavy Rain, you can not see which endings you have already unlocked via chapter select, which can be a bummer, as I thought I had already allowed Jodie to die in Black Sun (not choosing Beyond, but rather getting killed by the entities).

PRO Member

I gave this a 1/5 Very Easy. The plot was incredible, the storyline was compelling, but like mikesorrell said, it was much easier to get all the endings than Heavy Rain was. I played through twice to get all the endings and enjoyed it just as much the second time through. However, please don't dismiss my 1/5 as meaning it isn't worth playing, because the storyline and ending of this game make this one of my favorite PS3 games of the entire generation. I absolutely recommend this game to one and all.
    My PS3 Plat's:
    Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Beyond: Two Souls, God of
    War, God of War II, Heavy Rain, ICO, inFamous, inFamous 2, inFamous: Second Son, L.A. Noire, Prince
    of Persia: The Sands of Time, Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Sly Cooper
    and the Thievius Raccoonus, Sly 2: Band of Thieves, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2:
    Among Thieves, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, The Walking Dead: Season One

Summer holidays :)

I voted very easy for this one, the trophies are all very straight forward. Going for the all endings trophy was pretty boring but other than that it was a very enjoyable game

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma