The Dinner Trophy Help

This is a discussion on The Dinner Trophy Help within the Beyond: Two Souls forum, part of the B; I can't for the life of me work out how to put the music on..help needed please...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The Dinner Trophy Help

I can't for the life of me work out how to put the music on..help needed please

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Warmdrift View Post
    I can't for the life of me work out how to put the music on..help needed please
    You need to go over to the stereo system, which is near the TV and couch. Lean down and you select the "romantic" option and just choose to get up after that.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Can i do this at any time of the chapter as i have tried at least 8 times at different times and I never get the option to put the music on..

Lvl 7 - Gold

Can i do this at any time of the chapter as i have tried at least 8 times at different times and I never get the option to put the music on..
    When I did it, I followed it by the steps for the trophy, so it was the last thing that I did, other than going back into the kitchen and washing some dishes. Essentially, when you start up the chapter, what you need to do (in order) is: cook a meal (I chose curried chicken), pick up the dirty clothes, pick up the books, and take the chairs down that Aiden stacks up, take a shower, put on the elegant dress, and then go over to where the stereo system is and put on music. You might have some time left to wash the dishes that are in the sink, but I've seen where people don't have enough time.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

ok, i'll have another go, thanks for replies

Lvl 3 - Bronze

did it all by the book, but still nothing, i even washed up dishes..the only thing i'm not doing is finishing the chapter, but im sure i don't have to anyway?

Lvl 7 - Gold

did it all by the book, but still nothing, i even washed up dishes..the only thing i'm not doing is finishing the chapter, but im sure i don't have to anyway?
    Yes, you must finish the chapter and go on to the loading screen to the next chapter.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Doh!! ok, cheers Mike