Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Official Binary Domain Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Binary Domain Boosting Thread within the Binary Domain forum, part of the B; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

Big Boss

The Official Binary Domain Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

Crocodile Hunter

Ok guys it seems we can boost with a MINIMUM of 6 people . I am co-writing the Trophy Guide with Kid_Loser and we will be looking to get the MP trophies out of the way ASAP.

PSN ID: Ac3dUd3- dnt forget the hyphen
    If you want to boost send me a message its for BD and we can get a party sorted out

Sig by Apokolypz

Kid, not loser

If anyone wants to hit me up to boost, go for it. We will be boosting the VS mode challenges, so please be willing to help everyone involved that way we can get many peoples challenges done along with yours, quick and easy.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hi I also need to boost this for the online trophys. Add me to boost. Just put Binary domain in the title so i know. My PSN ID is: scottalfiecaz

Needz Trophy Card

need boosters for Binary Domain this week, especially this weekend. PSN: bodigard
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey all, keen to boost the online trophies. uk most evenings. add me brownzombie

Lvl 1 - Bronze

you can add me fo this long way

KosA13

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Seems like I'm late to the party, but if anyone is still intending to boost, I'm up for it!

PSN is Jon_Bright

Huge Gaming Backlog

If anyone is still boosting and needs another player will be glad to help out.

PSN: reiner-

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Lvl 1 - Bronze

add me for boosting . PSN ID- phareez

Lvl 1 - Bronze

After more people to play on certain game modes more than boosting really.

PSN: I-Am-Goat-Boy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anyone still would like to boost or even play, would be glad to participate.

PSN: Renytenz

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Started playing BD today, looking to boost all online trophies. Send me friend request saying BD BOOST, am on at all hours so let's get it done!

PSN I.D: killercake

Lvl 1 - Bronze

really want to get this plat but no one really plays online, if anyone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it!

PSN: houseofjensen

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys. I love this game and think it deserved to be platinum'd, so I'd really like it if anyone could boost/play with me on the Versus and Invasion modes. I'm a reliable team-member and I don't stuff around, so hit me up. My PSN is Tyrus__ (that's two underscores together).

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrus View Post
    Hey guys. I love this game and think it deserved to be platinum'd, so I'd really like it if anyone could boost/play with me on the Versus and Invasion modes. I'm a reliable team-member and I don't stuff around, so hit me up. My PSN is Tyrus__ (that's two underscores together).
    I have the game, but haven't started it yet , but am willing to do so PSN kidson2004. Message as PS3T/Binary Domain Boost.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    I have the game, but haven't started it yet , but am willing to do so PSN kidson2004. Message as PS3T/Binary Domain Boost.
    Awesome man. Haha give it a go if you're willing to take on a pretty hard platinum. If you're like me, give it a go just because it's such a great game. I'll give you an add via PSN later tonight, as I'm currently not at home atm. If you're on in two hours, I will be playing.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrus View Post
    Awesome man. Haha give it a go if you're willing to take on a pretty hard platinum. If you're like me, give it a go just because it's such a great game. I'll give you an add via PSN later tonight, as I'm currently not at home atm. If you're on in two hours, I will be playing.
    Won't be on until tomorrow evening. I'm on now, but won't be able to start/boost it. Got class in the AM. Just add me, and we'll set up a time to where we both can boost it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Alright. Well I added you. Hopefully we can get more people on this; we need at least four others to start a versus match, unless we want to play with randoms as well.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would like to get the MP trophies out of the way anytime. just send me a message on the PSN for a friend request.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast