Quickest Way to Get Rapture Metro DLC Trophies

This is a discussion on Quickest Way to Get Rapture Metro DLC Trophies within the BioShock 2 forum, part of the B; What's the quickest way to play these maps without boosting? I have only played one in the last 20 plays. ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quickest Way to Get Rapture Metro DLC Trophies

What's the quickest way to play these maps without boosting? I have only played one in the last 20 plays. Does the game only put you in lobbies with others that have the map pack or do you just need to get lucky and have everyone in the lobby? What about game types too, is there one type that you are more likely to get to play one of these maps? Just having a hard time even getting to play these maps, let alone win a game on them...

Team Dingleberry

I would say it's next to impossible to get these without boosting now. Everyone in the room/game needs to have the DLC installed for the maps to even come up in the rotation, and then you only get two chances that one will come up.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks for the info, I was hoping it was like COD were it only puts you in matches with people who have the map packs. Looks like I'll be looking for some helpers