PS3 Bioshock Infinite includes free Bioshock game

This is a discussion on PS3 Bioshock Infinite includes free Bioshock game within the BioShock Infinite forum, part of the B; Wish more developers would take this route for the classic games in the series *cough*Mass Effect*cough* Sony has announced that ...

Trophy Guide Grand Master

PS3 Bioshock Infinite includes free Bioshock game

Wish more developers would take this route for the classic games in the series *cough*Mass Effect*cough*

Sony has announced that PlayStation 3 copies of BioShock Infinite will include a copy of the original BioShock for free.

The Wild World of BioShock Infinite

According to the PlayStation Blog, a free copy of BioShock will be included on BioShock Infinite's Blu-Ray disc. As previously revealed, the PlayStation 3 version of Infinite will also be enhanced with PlayStation Move compatibility.
    Source: BioShock Infinite PS3 Will Include Original BioShock - PlayStation 3 News at IGN
    Last edited by DaveyHasselhoff; 03-01-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I was thinking of buying the first two but I'm tempted now to just buy Infinite and Bioshock 2 and just play the original BioShock first

But still it's nice that developers are doing this more often on PS3 but I would love the original ME on the ME3 disc

A plat a month!

Nice, now I'll have the chance to the original bioshock! I regretted getting rid of the original.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Didn't Irrational Games release this info a while back or am I just imagining things. I could have sworn I had heard about this a month or two ago.

At any rate, this is great news for first time players of the series. Lets them experience the world of rapture and fall in love with its story.
    Credit goes to Wadefan1

Currently Boosting: GTA IV-Wanted, SOCOM: Confrontation, Resistance 2

Games Currently Playing: CS:GO, EA Sports Active 2, Beat Hazard Ultra

Games Soon to Start: Section 8: Prejudice, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, Kingdom of Amalur

Platinum Dohvakiin

Quote Originally Posted by Angusbs View Post
    Didn't Irrational Games release this info a while back or am I just imagining things. I could have sworn I had heard about this a month or two ago.
    Nope you're not imagining anything. Irrational Games did say this about a month or so ago. But nobody really paid it any attention.
    Since I've already Platted The Original Bioshock. This really does nothing for me. It's good for those who haven't played it yet though. But I'm looking forward to getting my hand on Bioshock Infinite.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 7 - Gold

hmm i already brought bioshock and bioshock 2 for like 5 buks on steam when it was on sale lol

Lvl 10 - Platinum

wish they would do this for more things since its pretty easy to include a code to download a game that a few years old that they arent making any more money on, would make it easier for more people to get into a series that they werent into before

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    Nope you're not imagining anything. Irrational Games did say this about a month or so ago. But nobody really paid it any attention.
    Since I've already Platted The Original Bioshock. This really does nothing for me. It's good for those who haven't played it yet though. But I'm looking forward to getting my hand on Bioshock Infinite.
    Bioshock was my first so it won't be affecting me either. I do love that they are doing stuff like this though. I can't wait for Infinite to be released. A year ago they were expecting it to come out 1Q 2012 so I disappointed when January came around and still no release date confirmed. September can't get here soon enough
    Credit goes to Wadefan1

Currently Boosting: GTA IV-Wanted, SOCOM: Confrontation, Resistance 2

Games Currently Playing: CS:GO, EA Sports Active 2, Beat Hazard Ultra

Games Soon to Start: Section 8: Prejudice, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, Kingdom of Amalur